Right, minstrel is 46 now.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
gonna start to get artifacts now.

or well, credit for them anyway, as actually getting them activated will more then likely take a bit of time as i dont have any BP's to spend and there's no scrolls on the market vendors.

so anyway, what artifacts do minstrels need?

and is there a possibility to get help with them? :)

and is there any artifacts at all thats truly soloable exept for Aten's shield that minstrels have a use for? meaning no buffbot to save my arse :)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
gonna start to get artifacts now.

or well, credit for them anyway, as actually getting them activated will more then likely take a bit of time as i dont have any BP's to spend and there's no scrolls on the market vendors.

so anyway, what artifacts do minstrels need?

and is there a possibility to get help with them? :)

and is there any artifacts at all thats truly soloable exept for Aten's shield that minstrels have a use for? meaning no buffbot to save my arse :)

It all depends on what u wanna do with ur minstrel. For me the must haves are: croc ring(for dmg reduction) golden spear(for the javelins, best 8v8 arti in game) battler(for the extra aoe interupt) mabye SoM as the abil is decent in 8v8 and great solo. besides that the must have item is ml 10 sword:)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah SOM is a must as the abs helps so much in solo fights. Also Battler is nice as it has the +10% chance to hit. Minstrels dont seem to have great weaponskill so it'll make life easier :)

Croc tear ring for aoe songs etc

Everz

FH is my second home
Battler in todays rvr?.. pass.

It depends on style of play. useful arties i have are

Bracer of Zo'arkart (fumble + pets)
Shades of Mist
Eerie Darkness Stone
Croc Tear

and if you can Winged Helm goes down a treat.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Battler in todays rvr?.. pass.

It depends on style of play. useful arties i have are

Bracer of Zo'arkart (fumble + pets)
Shades of Mist
Eerie Darkness Stone
Croc Tear

and if you can Winged Helm goes down a treat.

Battler for the itnerupt, and BoZ inst useable by mincers fyi

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
It all depends on what u wanna do with ur minstrel.

i dont really know tbh. i'l just take things as it comes :)

will probably try to get credit for as many artifacts as possible, even if i don't end up using them its nice to have it "just incase"... :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
oh and another thing, the ring u get from the 1.5 ML step, i cant get that unless i beat them all right? stuck on the champion mob here :(

/edit: saying that i killed him this time, but fucked up and can't get the ring :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh and another thing, the ring u get from the 1.5 ML step, i cant get that unless i beat them all right? stuck on the champion mob here :(

/edit: saying that i killed him this time, but fucked up and can't get the ring :(

yeah gotta kill them all iirc, then chat to the woman off to the side and she gives you a kind of BJ? wink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom