Right Handed Weapons Problem

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Everytime I log onto a server my weapons are left handed by default. To get them back I do the cl_righthanded 1 thingy in console.

Anyway I know there is an option in, options to change to right hand but it never works. Why? Is there another way to make right hand default?

Thanks

:D

SparKeh

Fledgling Freddie
Darthshearer said:
Everytime I log onto a server my weapons are left handed by default. To get them back I do the cl_righthanded 1 thingy in console.

Anyway I know there is an option in, options to change to right hand but it never works. Why? Is there another way to make right hand default?

Thanks

:D

if you dont already user a userconfig.cfg i would suggest u make one. Your config.cfg should exec userconfig.cfg by default anyway so you know its loaded. In your userconfig.cfg add

cl_righthand "1"

Then make it read only, save it etc. right clickon it , properties, tick read only. If u already have a userconfig.cfg and the cl_righthand "1" setting is already in it, i would suggest just making it read-only.

Personally i have nothing in my config.cfg but exec userconfig.cfg, and my config.cfg is read only, but my userconfig.cfg is not, and everything works fine once changed in my userconfig.cfg.

Anyway i cant say for sure it will work but its worth a try. I have had a few beers already tonight so i hope this make sense and is of use to u :)

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
SparKeh, do you have a link about TAA servers we can rent :D

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Cheers for that dood :)

Very reasonable :) /me has a chat with clan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom