Rift - Armour looks

Nate

FH is my second home
All of it looks really dull and boring. Can you dye them?

- English -

Resident Freddy
agree with nate, the armor seems so boring

And how hard is it to tell if its cloth, leather or chain lol

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
All of it looks really dull and boring. Can you dye them?

Compared to Warhammer and WoW I prefer Rift, rather than looking at the cliche "Omg I look like a christmas tree" look, its dark and not far fetched as far as being realistic goes.

Besides the above is not final armour all of that was data mined from the beta the full release + high graphics I bet anything you want it looks even better - only posted it to give a rough idea.

Nate

FH is my second home
Why do you want it to be realistic in a fantasy game lol :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Why do you want it to be realistic in a fantasy game lol :D

Because i'm sick of seeing light show armour like WoW :p? they all just copy the same shit "Oh lets give it lots of lights! sorted" more or less what every mmo does now, fair enough rift does have some spikey bits but it fits with the type of game :p I don't mind particle/light effects on weapons etc because you half expect it but armour with lights is soooo over used.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Not particularly bothered how it looks, but what does bother me is the fact both factions look almost identical. Pretty lazy if you ask me. Thank god there are dyes.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Not particularly bothered how it looks, but what does bother me is the fact both factions look almost identical. Pretty lazy if you ask me. Thank god there are dyes.

give them a chance :) it is all opening gear to be fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom