Rezzing in RVR (kinda long)

C

Ckiller ofDust

When i write on BW its almost always bout something that makes me sad mad or glad... this time its sad and mad

Rezzing in RVR. Ok heres the deal:

If ppl rezz more in RVR especially outside their own group and stop thinking with their rp hungry ass, i think we will get even stronger in RVR since 4 ppl bashing on 1 hib all with rezz ilness does way more dmg than 1 still alive doin the same.

This will in the end lead to more rps for all since we wont get zerged as fast as usual and will stand a much bigger chance when the zerg hits us. I also means not as much waiting for porting in CS since 50 ppl with 25 of em rezz sick stand a helluva lot bigger chance then 25 ppl alive and 25 ppl dead does.

Ok i know that clerics might not be able to do their fair deal of rezzing cos its needed for healing in combat. Fair deal

But pallys and friars thats a whole new gamepark. Pallys is the most popular (correct me if im wrong) char on excal albion and friars theres kinda alot of em to. Its to u guys this goes out.

I dont know if anybody will understand what im writing since im kinda tired here :)

but conclusion

MORE REZZING = MORE RPS FOR ALL

A

Apathy

That wasn't long at all. And 33% of it was your signature.

a.

A

Apathy

Oh, and 993 paladins in total with guild.

515 friars. Hardly a lot, really.

a.

C

Ckiller ofDust

isnt 993 pallys alot?? i think it is :)

F

fl-gorre

avoid emain
and/or make a /macro not_again /release in your main qb

C

Ckiller ofDust

lol gorre :) hehe nice on not_again hehehe made my day :)

T

tazzke

Aaaah well...

When playing i always try to give people a rezz (even a 100% one), but when i'm in a group that is in a fight or moving at mincer speed to some spot to help other Albs...i can't.

Since most of the time i'm not the "driver" of the group...i can't rezz people lying there if the group doesn't stop for it (since you were killed = enemy around = they will try and kill me too if i stand there solo = 2 dead albs instead of 1).

When they do stop at dead players...i rezz immediatly, and 95% of the time a full hp one...

And i'll keep on doing that if people at least say a little "thank you" when they are being rezzed :p (there still are people who don't even bother saying this...or complain it took too long...)

And you're right about the pala's and friars rezzes too...but most of the ones i know do use them...even at low hp..you still do dmg...even if it only takes 2-3 hits to kill you again...but who cares when being rezz ill :p

L

Lusse

well, i rez nonstop ;) I know a few that can point out having hte gimped rez several times a day done by me. If i see a dead alb i rez asap. But since im just 48 i dont have enough power to rez 2 lvl 50ies, just one. And after rezzing one i tend to either sit down to get some power to rez another one, or running along with the group (but i always rez atleast one, even if group is running towards another place).

What bugs me is that people get somewhat pissed when I dont rez them and just because im sitting next to them makes me an a-hole. But what the heck can I do when im out of power? If the place is somewhat safe, I take the time to msg people and saying that im waiting for power. But in the middle of the heat, people cant just think that everyone will stop doing whatever they are doing just to rez them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom