Rezz in tha heat , and how, and when no idea to go rezz

O

old.FIN

Okies as we have seen here (BW) been " some" talking about about listening, dont do that etc etc...

And i think it will go soon to albs head how to do so..

then also 1 important part is rezzing tha heat ..

Usually u just c loads of albs eating crass, and its sad sight, and fight still going on.

Common happening is that sorc mezz LOADS of peeps, and we get lucky, we dont have AOE dudes around that will brake it, but some midzerker purge and heads to sorc and hits him dead 1-2 hits, bye bye mezzer, but still loads of mezzed dudes ahead and tanks and caster starts kill them 1 by 1, and when all over, sorc is still lying dead =(....well without him u all would loose the battle, so plz, get him up, they all mezzed so whats the hurry...pally rezz is good also, but cleric 12 secs rezz is uber on there, sorc gets RP's and have mana left so can do also dmg, less because he is rezz sick, but still 2 dmg is 2 times more than 1 dmg.

And when u c mincer lying dead and next to him is pally/cleric , u have usually mana for 2 rezz, so rezz them both, might be so lucky that they r in same group and the 1 gets pwr song asap= 50% faster rezz of group on that point...as pally it takes time 6 secs...and if u r cleric, 12 sec cleric, 3 sec mincer, if u r in so hurry, specially in action...

then when u r rezzed, join the fight, dont just sit down and wait dead to come again, if u r caster, start melee, u will do some dmg, but also u r 1 target more, and when they trying to kil u again, because they might c your HP and its slow, it takes time, but specially on tight spots its good to do so, it will give us albs little more advantage that will get us the winning advantage.
i remember those several times when i been rezzed in heat, pally or cabby, i join asap fight, if i die again, i dont give RP's but i still do dmg...

And hate also c when peeps just run past the dead bodies, because they r "in hurry" just use the little 3 secs there, and when u r rezzed, again, dont sit asap, move with the group, inside there is much saver than sitting alone waiting dead to come.

Then when u r in group of 8, 1 guy dies, and u ask where he asnwers a spot where u have been like 5 mins ago, or never even been there last 15 mins, leave the guy there, he WAS in your group, but if he dies like miles away, he actually is in group CHAT, nothing else. because if u go rezz him, the guy/guys who killed the Chatter r still near, and if there is more , u r suiciding 7 peeps because of 1....sucks...even though the dead dude is yelling all clear here.....but it rarely is...

and specially if group knows who is driver, and aint even near the driver when he dies, its his fault, not groups, and he suffers penalty, no need to whole group suffer the same shit after 1-3 mins same spot--

And of course when u die......and u aint in same place where your group is, or u r with group , but no other groups near ( mostly when peeps r roaming) Spread the INFO forward..if u r in chat, tell it there. Its pain when all is quiet 1 dies/ 1 group dies, i usually type /send <name> info , then asnwer is im dead!! well FFS i aint asking r u dead, im asking INFO , INFO= mids/hibs HOW many and WHERE, and dont post freaking locs, tell places, not like 5645764,4564564 , peeps dont run loc maps in ahead of them, and who has time to check loc every freaking second.
and if u r in chat or u r separated from group, DONT wait peeps to ask u where u died, provide the info asap forward!!!
And how many times i have ask 3-5 different times after 1 reply.

Q:info?
A:mids/hibs
Q:where
A:3453453,567575
Q:place name?
A: i dont actually know, im new ( /who <name>.....<name> lvl 50 )
Q in mind, "damn another tangler, twees RVR letter course taker"
its bugged still!!
Q:how many
A: well they went allrdy
Q:yawn

SO when u get killed and u know peeps aint near u, post INFO

Mids 3fgp near dc x....( if u dont know whats DC X is, find out before u enter RVR)

Learn the place names, much more easier to u and to all play the game.

and every situation/battle is different so these r just common happenings out there, just remember if its possible rezz ( usually 9/10 times it is) then do so!!

and remember ...be carefull out there..

P.S. word INC aint worth of shit, INC "direction" is loads better ( comapss is shift + C ....then u get it ...if u have 16mb grpx card, then it dont work

C

Chenuba

Understandable Finglish

Great post Fin.

Hope others than me will read it.

O

old.Wildfire

Think I might get out a map of emain and use some photoshop skillz to put place names on it... <disappears into PS>

P

Pouget

Couldn't agree more, this is good advice people. Remember that you don't lose any exp while dying in RvR and you don't give any RPs, if you're rez sick. So join in on the fun as soon as possible after being rezzed. :) I know Fin already said that, but it seems it needs a little repetition. ;)

W

wichtel

Originally posted by old.FIN
Q:info?
A:mids/hibs
Q:where
A:3453453,567575
Q:place name?
A: i dont actually know, im new ( /who <name>.....<name> lvl 50 )
Q in mind, "damn another tangler, twees RVR letter course taker"
its bugged still!!
Q:how many
A: well they went allrdy
Q:yawn

Hm, more like that:
Q: where?
Q: /loc?
Q: where did it happen?
(wooho, 4 words, that guy is fast typing or has plenty of time)
Me: (10 times) fg of Mids, red/orange to 42 30,30 east of road near DC, leaving north
Q: was Optical there?
Q: where is that again?
Q: what classes?
Q: what level?
(Me waiting/chating/asking friends if rez is possible)
Suddenly Albs rush by, stop, look around, spread out, regroup, run north...

Me thinks: .oO(a rez please?)
Me thinks: .oO(do you really think they stay here and wait till getting ganked?)

W.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
Think I might get out a map of emain and use some photoshop skillz to put place names on it... <disappears into PS>

*cheers for wildfire*

How many of you knew where 'tangler beach' or 'goblin house' or tree spots one through three were before being told?

If you went exploring in lyonesse, would you think of the same names? or something completely different?

A guide would be superb :)

S

stupidshady

nice post fin, hope ppl will tend to rezz more instead of just running past the dead ppl and fall dead 2 min afterwards :/

L

Loth

u need MAPS, that u can USE

They are maps, and yes I can use them.

Kirstenas mapsite is indeed very good, but I quite like the floating /loc on the Krieger site.

Each to their own but it's nice to have a choice :rolleyes:

K

knockout

problem is ppl have RP lust and run by 10 dead albs just to get

25 rps from a single celt or to get ganked. Only after they got

those all important 25 rps if you are lucky, or dead if you are

unlucky, do they rezz you or release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom