Reya the brave

H

Hakansson

Ohh , this Boy/girl must really love to get easy kills....

Gray exping wanker... yeah kills grey conned guys that is exping in df , mezzes em and let em kinda die of mobs so they loose exp....

Okey if it happens once but she did it twice to me.... But know there is alot of nice albs there to , many just ignore Grey conned players (the way it should be) and let some one else do the job!

i mean come on , is 1 rps that much? or is it just plain evil

O

old.Rei Ayanami

You get extra xp in the frontier you accept the risks of xping there. If you don't like it, don't xp there. Stop bringing whineposts here, it won't help you in any way in the future.

C

Cheesehound

All graybies deserve to die if they are a member of a enemy realm - hell, all chanters sould be exp-killed if they dare step outside hibernia without a fg(remember the bard to instant mezz anything that comes close.) so they can hide behind them.

i've made loads of bards/chanters exp-death in gorge, cant stand the fekkers, i can often sit back and do /laugh at their grave for another hour before i move on.

anyway, fo, die.

R

Rnp

ye well killed all the solo yellow cons had to find something :)

wish i could remember u tho
cant call xp killing any on purpose this morning anyway :)

A

arx

Originally posted by Cheesehound

i can often sit back and do /laugh at their grave for another hour before i move on.

lol :D

G

glorien_

IMO kill greys while u can - if u let them live they turn on u when a 50 attacks and then spam /laugh at ure body.

Kill every grey every time u can - they will stab u in the back....

H

Hakansson

Well , guess u can't expect more from albion , maybe thats why you always take the alb guy first , just though of it like odd , but now i know why ^^

lets meet in df in 3 weeks reya and we will se who laugh last.....

Gl to you all

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by Hakansson
Well , guess u can't expect more from albion

I can assure you. Albion is not the only realm that has people that happens to xpkill someone.

Why did I even bother to respond, that beats me.

R

Rnp

Well , guess u can't expect more from albion , maybe thats why you always take the alb guy first , just though of it like odd , but now i know why ^^

Gl to you all

me? :)

H

Herbal Remedy

hi im a cunt and i love to whine
foad dont xp in fronteers/df if dont want to be xp killed

right wheres the next tard to educate

next!

H

Herbal Remedy

Gl to you all

more whine when will u learn

ps shell probably stilll kill u in 3 weeks when youve lvled your next fotm chars to 50

btw im guessing your a mid

edit oh and a few things about your posts

1) no one cares

2) cry me a river

3) see point one

I

infernalwrath

Gray exping wanker... yeah kills grey conned guys that is exping in df , mezzes em and let em kinda die of mobs so they loose exp....

Okey if it happens once but she did it twice to me.... But know there is alot of nice albs there to , many just ignore Grey conned players (the way it should be) and let some one else do the job!

last time i left grey con ppl live they helped the gaurds kill me after 10 min so KILL ALL GREY CON
and btw can u plz CRY MORE ?
no wait ... cry us a RIVER

P

Puppetmistress

I remember 4 ON PURPOSE xp-kills on my friar. On purpose.. Wait till I pull a mob, stun me. Debuff me. Put abit of damage on me, but not enough, just enough so the mob wil probably kill me.

All XP-kills where done by Mids. There are nice Mids too. It's just a few asses who do it..

It's the risk of XP'ing in the frontier/DF imo.

Deal with it :)

K

kirennia

well played reya, get rid of all mid/hib scum from our DF lands :D You get the extra exp from the danger of a RvR zone and so you shall thus pay the consequences.......mwahahahahahahhahahhaha

H

Hanhepi

Nothing wrong with easy kills.

... Okey if it happens once but she did it twice to me....
Some people learn it during one lesson, some people seem to need two lessons. Nobody will blame you for learning a bit slower than the others kids. Grats for not coming back to get killed a third time, tho.

... But know there is alot of nice albs there to , many just ignore Grey conned players ...
What? Albs that spare an enemy? Give us their names and we'll deal with those 'nice' people. :p

... is 1 rps that much?...
Depends, at least it's better than killing a yellow that has been killed before and gives 0 RP.
And from where is this fairy tale coming anyway that greys only give 1 RP? Most give way more.

... or is it just plain evil ...
Mwahaha ... makes sense actually.

G

Ghostly

Re: Re: Reya the brave

Originally posted by Hanhepi
Nothing wrong with easy kills.

Some people learn it during one lesson, some people seem to need two lessons. Nobody will blame you for learning a bit slower than the others kids. Grats for not coming back to get killed a third time, tho.

What? Albs that spare an enemy? Give us their names and we'll deal with those 'nice' people. :p

Depends, at least it's better than killing a yellow that has been killed before and gives 0 RP.
And from where is this fairy tale coming anyway that greys only give 1 RP? Most give way more.

Mwahaha ... makes sense actually.

:clap:

E

Eporunner

Since Foxxeh (Mid) killed me after 5 minutes of dancing,laughing,kissing with eachother I kill every enemy i see ,even grey cons. Enemies are enemies from now on.

F

Felan-Gimp

Hmm this is funny, i dont kill greys myself but whenever i go DF i always see kill spam from SB/NS and when u do /who (player name) its always some lvl20-30 guy, both sides gank greys, u get bigger xp for being in an RvR zone so its the risk you take, dont wanna die then stay in your safe areas

D

Daja

Gl to you all

how about shush. Albs do it, mids do it, hibs do it, shocker. Its an rvr dungeon, really boring constant moan about grey killing now.

S

sugah

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
more whine when will u learn

1) no one cares

2) cry me a river

3) see point one

nuff said i think

H

Hakansson

Hehe , this is really fun to read =oD , rly like the killer instinct u got =o)

Gues its role playing from now on ^^ ill gank em good all grey conn ^^

But never been ganked by a hib , only been saved by them from mobs that was close to killing me

and i surley didn't call any mids for back up or something =oP

just a nice screeny ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom