Revenge is sweet when stupidity prevails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quimby

Fledgling Freddie
Bebop wheres my level 50 druid?

Just here to moan really i gave this guy my account details stupidly, when i was in severance with him thinking he wouldnt rip me off etc etc - yeah yeah i know i shouldnt have given my details over ...

Anyways logged onto today to find my level 50 deleted with all my alts, everything gone etc etc .....

I know this guy doesnt get on with me - but this was a little harsh

Quimby...

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Quimby said:

Just here to moan really i gave this guy my account details stupidly, when i was in severance with him thinking he wouldnt rip me off etc etc - yeah yeah i know i shouldnt have given my details over ...

Anyways logged onto today to find my level 50 deleted with all my alts, everything gone etc etc .....

Quimby...

You bought that druid...Maybe the first owner saw ur posts and put u out of ur misery? Maybe someone RightNow'd you with same info, and GoA deleted it?

Perhaps leaving some negative feedback on eBay is more appropriate in this case than spamming the boards? :D

Mael, 50th ment.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
i wonder if this is yet another lie to try to discred someone...

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's just a post to confirm that he really is a moron, if there was any doubt.

Alaria

Fledgling Freddie
Quimby said:

Quimby...

Quimby I never thought you could be this mean too ppl it makes me sad :( :(

Bebop is a nice guy and would never do anyting like this. I hope you stop to hurt ppl and write lies about them on this forum :( :(

Ormorof

FH is my second home
so.... you gave your acc details to someone who doesnt get on with you.... am i the only one that thinks thats abit dumb? :p

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
You bought that druid...Maybe the first owner saw ur posts and put u out of ur misery? Maybe someone RightNow'd you with same info, and GoA deleted it?

Perhaps leaving some negative feedback on eBay is more appropriate in this case than spamming the boards? :D

Mael, 50th ment.

So its actually illegal to ebay an account? i thought it was just frowned upon =p

Ilias DieHard

Fledgling Freddie
You have more chance to get by a meteorite than Bebop do something like that.
Stop this nonsense please.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
XeffoInfil said:
So its actually illegal to ebay an account? i thought it was just frowned upon =p

On the EU servers it's illegal, not on the US ones tho

Ormorof

FH is my second home
just a thought about thread title, who's stupidity prevails here? :p

and who's getting revenge?

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Quimby, quit posting crap, since this is a cross post ill have it locked, as i said in the other thread (See hib/pryd forums), There has been a recent rash of account hacks which has led to a few accounts being stripped.
Now if you should, instead of ASSUMING it was bepop since you got kicked out of the guild maybe you should consider a rightnow report instead of constantly harrassing severance members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom