Returning

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey guys, it's been years since I've played this game, but boredom has got the better of me, so I'm giving Ywain a try. :D I'm curious to know who plays that I'll remember, so any old school Hib/Pryd guys come say hi (or anyone else who I know for that matter). Of course come and say hi if you don't know me as well, it'll be good to make some new friends. :)

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
more than welcome to join Use The Wall on hib/ywain - once i get all my own chars invited back to it after a recent hacking I'll chuck you an invite - unfortunately I won't really be able to help get you geared up as i have 20 chars that are naked now and going to take a hell of an effort to sort :(

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah, I've been browsing the forums and I saw your thread about losing your toons. That's awful. Hopefully you'll be able to get everything back. Help with gear would be appreciated, but I'll probably be in more need of simple advice really - so much has changed since I played, it makes me feel like a right noob again. :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Tis all easy enough really not much has actually changed in the game in the grand scheme of things,

heh you may be able to get gear at the same time as my mission to get gear back at least

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Such a blast from the past! Hello Sardine! BoH if I remember correctly?

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi Tuthmes. :) I totally am a blast from the past :p don't think I've played properly since 2006? I used to be in BoH, yes. :)

cog

Can't get enough of FH
I resupped on the free 14 days and retemplated the old ns last night, gonna play a little when I can.

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Just hade my 14 days of free fun :|
Reckon you'll re-sub?

I did a /who cog earlier, but you weren't on-line, cog! You'll be proud of me, i made a ns...I completely suck though. :D

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Reckon you'll re-sub?

I did a /who cog earlier, but you weren't on-line, cog! You'll be proud of me, i made a ns...I completely suck though. :D

Cogs wears the title "ProbablyTheWorseNSEvah" with pride. His BM goes by the lastname of" OverExtentsLikeWoa" btw.

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Ive retemped my ns annd played him a little, prolly gonna play my sav a bit too if i find anyone on mid, and my cler and druid a little too. Depends on who i can find to run with, if anyone! Soloing on the ns has been pretty depressing though so far.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
you can run with us Cog :)

soon enough we'll be able to make a fg consisting of brits only :>

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
And flee the mainland to return to the island like you always do! :mad:

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
And flee the mainland to return to the island like you always do! :mad:

island > mainland :p

every time we fight @ mainland we seem to get 14000 archers pop on me and the other druid :(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
we can have one token foreigner, so many to choose from though. Will have to set out some auditions x-factor style :)

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Man, this game has totally changed. I don't even like the look of the new buffs!

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
I didn't know UIs like that existed. I'll have a look, and hopefully I'll be able to find one with Natalie Portman's face on the buff pictures. They'd be the best kind of buffs! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom