Returning to DAoC ...

unikkii

Fledgling Freddie
Greets fellow middies :worthy:

after a very lenghty break from daoc (a year), i have decided ( i say decided, actualy i havent yet) to return to the ranks amoung daoc players, and especialy be a middie again :D . none of you will know me as i am/was a fairly quiet chap always solo

Few questions i really would like to be answered if possible:

whats current state of midgard now? we had a fairly decent rvr going and pve when i left.

what are the lack of classes that are needed as a realm? (ive read enough about savages to not be one, so dont say it)

as i will be starting from level 1 (already read about the /level command) is there still a few people with no /level command? or will it be just me and the NPCs till level 20?

thanks for answering if you do

hope to see you middies very soon, dont be shy and wave to me :D

Aferin

Fledgling Freddie
Basically m8 :-
Have only had house & Consignment merchant for about 4/5
weeks & have already seen that any drop/etc useful to below 20s was just
taking up space in inventory. I stopped . Mygga tower is a lot quieter now than when started my main toon.... - Etcetera

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
there are still some ppl below 20, but not many.
and when u get past 20 still not many ppl, coz of moderna.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Dont renew your account all that lies beyond this gate is anoyer,anger and disapointment.The games not good anymore nerfs fixed that good and proper.I'm just waiting for mythic too nerf all class's into a you hit for 50 dmg range :m00:

unikkii

Fledgling Freddie
seems ill be soloing again then :/

i guess all classes have changed over a year for soloing or group purpose, so whats a decent solo char now? is a BD any good at it? i used to solo as a zerker, but speaking to some people, they say they dont hit for half as a much as what they used too.

still that wouldnt put me off, i love walking rats to bits.

think it might be longer than expected on comming back anyway as this amazingly shit OS, windowsxp has managed to boot into spanish everytime, nix was so much more friendly to me ;/

anyway, adios.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
tbh mate go and see a hypnotist and get any idea of ever coming back to this game taken right out of ur head

Wij

I am a FH squatter
unikkii said:
seems ill be soloing again then :/

i guess all classes have changed over a year for soloing or group purpose, so whats a decent solo char now? is a BD any good at it? i used to solo as a zerker, but speaking to some people, they say they dont hit for half as a much as what they used too.

still that wouldnt put me off, i love walking rats to bits.

think it might be longer than expected on comming back anyway as this amazingly shit OS, windowsxp has managed to boot into spanish everytime, nix was so much more friendly to me ;/

anyway, adios.

Zerks are still great soloers - godly with a BB. Even my SB when levelling with a bot could take a red and orange at the same time. LA works fine in PvE.

Don't listen to doom-merchants. Play yourself and find out if you like it :)

unikkii

Fledgling Freddie
think ill cancel that hypnotist and roll a fat ugly dwarf zerker :D

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
unikkii said:
think ill cancel that hypnotist and roll a fat ugly dwarf zerker :D
Heey, dwarfs are cute! ;) Atleast the female's, not much for men, since I'm a guy myself.. :p

Leuan

Fledgling Freddie
ok m8 u c thers this new thing out called Trials of Atlantis and basicly its screwed up the whole game so my opinion is to run and never come back. I would leave but im addicted :(

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
:clap: fat ugly dorf zerkers :clap: ignore anyone who says otherwise zerkers still are perfectly capable chars.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
if y'ever in aegir or wherever and I'm not doing anything important, gimme a scream and I'll buff ye somewhat :clap: (can also provide you with some free clothing till level 20'ish orso if you want)

EDIT: and I'm confident that I can talk my GM into giving you a few axes or sumthing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom