Returning to Camelot

Vorna

Fledgling Freddie
Hi I recently decided to come back to camelot dont spose anyone recognises me but I used to play back before frontiers came out and saw the free 14 day trial and thought id see if i wanted to play again.

Anyways Ive now rolled a reaver called Principality but i now have a level 6 character with no friends in the game and no chance of grouping at such a low level was wondering if theres anyone out there in the same situation as me that wants to group up and level up to 50 much quicker. I can be on from around 7pm weekdays and most of the day weekends. Or if not if anyone can direct me to a good recent guide to soloing to 50. All the guides atm are pre TOA let alone new TOA.

Hope to see you around

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
i can group with you altho i got no chars in that range it's allways good to have company when i level my necro, the bot isn't exactly talkative :). so if you ever whanna group up sometime pm me on some of my chars.

names
melron/reldor/grimoir/forceof/singstar/healor and if i'm not busy i would love to group with you. but i got no chars in your range of level soz.

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
Suppose i could bump you up a few levels with my necro+fop. Because the low levels are pretty damn boring tbh,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom