Returning to Alb:)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
After a couple of years on the Dark(Mid)side as castus and shrewsbury ive got bored and decided to return to good old Alb to se ehow things are diff from when i first started playing all those years ago as Blessus the Unpopular on Pryd:)Anyway im beggin for some items etc cos me and my m8 are both naked and poor:p throw us a pm ingame on Castuz.We`re exping thru Catas aswell if anyone out there wants abit of conv xp:) Cya all ingame and keep the abuse to a low level plz hehe:worthy:

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i can check if i have some spare in vault...what lass are u if so i can wrap a armor up for u so u have someting....or buy u a full auru suit

Ging

Part of the furniture
u may shelter under my CM roof...

....and u will find your local Argos store is in Dalton so u can keep up ya bling purchases from Elilizabeth Duke :)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
if you specify class i might have some cata quest rears you can have. they are only for scout tho.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
u may shelter under my CM roof...

....and u will find your local Argos store is in Dalton so u can keep up ya bling purchases from Elilizabeth Duke :)
Haha your the fooking chav not me!:) we have made sorc/cabbie and a cleric at the moment::)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
Haha your the fooking chav not me!:) we have made sorc/cabbie and a cleric at the moment::)

PM me ingame and I'll sort you out with some 99% cloth/chain and decent drops.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Ill give you nothing except a long whine on how you added on my infiltrator non stop. Stay mid imo.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
give me a pm ingame on melron, got a nice pair of studded gloves that you can have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom