Returning sometime soon!

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
Alrite fellas, i used to play on mid/pryd some time ago n left just before Darkness Rising as i really got bored with ToA n all that mallarky! but i intend to re activate my account n hopefully get some good honest work done (such as ToA'ing etc at least 1 of my characters fully)! so was wondering if there are any active mid/pryd guilds with a few members in out there who you know are willing to accept new members even old school players like myself. Just good community would be good as since i have no idea who is around anymore and a lot of players i used to play with have dissapeared n the only person i know irl who plays (Darkmack/Fayte) is off malarking on the US servers!
Would be glad if you could help us out!
ta lads!

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Lo m8. You're welcome to come back to Venom but you might find it a bit quiet atm. ;) Hoping it will pick up again when LotM hits the shelves tho'. :)

Oneeyedjack

Fledgling Freddie
Should be plenty active guilds still recruting in Midgard. Unless you are very picky there isnt really anything called mid/pryd anymore. Only mid/pryd zone who basically is left is the housing zone. All is Dyvet (pryd/excal) and you can go where you like and join all the guilds, no matter what server you started on. Most guilds seems to invite new players, the closed hardcore RvR guilds are gone. So just go shopping and find a guild that fits you. :)

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
wb cypha, more than happy to help with toa etc just drop me a pm over fh sometime if u need any help.

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
ta coolan =] been a while haha
but ye all i need to do is find all those disks!
haha ill be there soon darkmack/fayte has all my discs the stupid boy but ill come online soon ntry to get my sb done!
safe kids!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Runimatrix said:
ta coolan =] been a while haha
but ye all i need to do is find all those disks!
haha ill be there soon darkmack/fayte has all my discs the stupid boy but ill come online soon ntry to get my sb done!
safe kids!

Reason you are coming back is? You never played Darkness Rising and the new expansion is to go live this week? Or just a whim? :>

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
Imgormiel said:
Reason you are coming back is? You never played Darkness Rising and the new expansion is to go live this week? Or just a whim? :>

whim tbh
no half decent mmo's out there as of yet, waiting for WAR so thought id go back to the only one i genueinly loved playing!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Runimatrix said:
whim tbh
no half decent mmo's out there as of yet, waiting for WAR so thought id go back to the only one i genueinly loved playing!

Perhaps you should look around a bit more, some decent mmo's if you look hard enough. But then again, always better the Devil you know than the one you don't... :)

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
Imgormiel said:
Perhaps you should look around a bit more, some decent mmo's if you look hard enough. But then again, always better the Devil you know than the one you don't... :)

aye but thign is ive played most mmo's out there lol. found this one the best so ill stick with it like u said =]
just need those discs havent found em yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom