Returning Player...

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
Hello everyone, big wave to anyone who remembers me. I'm thinking of returning to the game, been away since Christmas. Could someone please give a 30 second rundown of any major changes to the game since then? I'm to lazy to wade through 8 months worth of patch notes.... :D

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
well there is toa..
then you got toa too..

and toa to finish :touch:

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
I had a couple weeks worth of TOA before I left, so anything after that?

fortunefish

Banned
aye

dragonfang stun reduced :/

hmm

not rly ... go onto rightnow and look at patch notes m8 2 c what they nerfed about your chars :/

new fronteers chars been released

more l33t overpowerd thingsies

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
Yah, I was :)

And having had a looksie at my account history, it seems I was playing until April, so it's only been 5 months or so. I quit at first at Christmas then came back to give TOA a go. But then I left again. And now I'm back again :D

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Well... I got a house... and Umm... I respecced.... twice.... what else... Hmmm.... I don't know if this counts, but I got ML3 with my RM (giving him a higher ML than my Shaman :eek7: )

...Oh yes, and they added buff-shears, AE buffs, nerfed DF, added some more housing zones, put in some new icons, gave wards graphics, fixed a nasty chat/keep bug, announced a new class and added a few new GM's.

Did I mention I have a house? :confused:

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Vell said:
Hello everyone, big wave to anyone who remembers me. I'm thinking of returning to the game, been away since Christmas. Could someone please give a 30 second rundown of any major changes to the game since then? I'm to lazy to wade through 8 months worth of patch notes.... :D

Is it really that long since you last played.. Shows how much i've been playing recently. Will be good to see you back. No real major changes since TOA just some tweaking really. Can't really say the current state of the game as i've not seriously played for a couple of months now due to personal circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom