Returning... few questions

Faef

Fledgling Freddie
Returning to the game and just wandered if anyone could give me a few pointers:

Computer spec - up to about 2.5K
Infiltrators - my character faef... how do these fare now, last i played was just b4 yanks got the df nerf?

Cheers fellas,

Faef

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Faef said:
Returning to the game and just wandered if anyone could give me a few pointers:

Computer spec - up to about 2.5K
Infiltrators - my character faef... how do these fare now, last i played was just b4 yanks got the df nerf?

Cheers fellas,

Faef
Firstly, youll need to spend abotu 5-6 days /played getting and leveling artifacts liek mad. Then NF comes and everyone will have fun, alb will zerg, mids will camp and hibs will hide as normal.

Judging by the RPs in NF in the US, SBs, INFs and NSs suffer a little, but not that much, so still competative. Oh, and make sure you have a buffbot, everyone else has, some have 2.

Faef

Fledgling Freddie
I actually left a month or so into Toa didnt fancy all that pve, but the new rvr stuff intrigues me so I think i can put up with it for that.

Seems like with NF on the vnboards alot of infs seem to think their back to stalking, which would be great!

I intend to roll a spirit cabby (predominantly caster grps ive been told in rvr now?) and level my reaver.

*edit*

I didnt have a bb so used to that, but pray tell what is the use of having 2, has been a while since i played :) ?

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Faef said:
I didnt have a bb ... what is the use of having 2?
2 is primarily for mids: shaman for normal buffs, a healer for haste. Yes - its utterly sick

Theres at least 1 theurg thats used as a haste/dmg add bot - so its not only mids .....

Faef

Fledgling Freddie
Thats just insane! I think thats the only draw back about this game, it doesnt always come down to skill or rather knowledge, its more about who's willing to spend the most!

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Faef said:
*************RIP Ferus Legionis**************

Never :]

but it would be great to see you back in the game old git ;), and if ya need some artifacts, just give me a shout ingame or something then ill help you out.

Faef

Fledgling Freddie
Nice whan geezer :)

It will be next weekend most likely, new comp, new connection etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom