Returning after being bored of irl :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Coming back in 3 weeks or so, just wondering if there is any guild still active on this server seeing as I will be wanting to play my toons here/temair/camlann/prydwen.

I don't care much for the doomsayers tbh about this server as you can see I already rerolled a long time before any of the TT affair. Variety was always the spice of the game for me anyway :)

First thing I have to figure out is how i can pay my subs without any facility to pay online :S

Zyrex

Banned
Coming back in 3 weeks or so, just wondering if there is any guild still active on this server seeing as I will be wanting to play my toons here/temair/camlann/prydwen.

I don't care much for the doomsayers tbh about this server as you can see I already rerolled a long time before any of the TT affair. Variety was always the spice of the game for me anyway :)

First thing I have to figure out is how i can pay my subs without any facility to pay online :S
sarumans hand is still a bit active, aswell as red shadows and Enemies of the Realm, most people spread out in diff guilds though to claim keeps/towers etc but i think the most populated would be EoTR atm ;)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
sarumans hand is still a bit active, aswell as red shadows and Enemies of the Realm, most people spread out in diff guilds though to claim keeps/towers etc but i think the most populated would be EoTR atm ;)

I thought Saruman's had sodded off to US?

I don't think any of my old guild GA will be playing on euro afaik. So will prolly need a new guild to run with when I get back :)

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
There's quite a few active guilds ... Enemies of the Realm, Red Shadows, Alarm Clock Squad, Bannana Bunnies, Pretty Pink Pwnies, Saruman's Hand, Danish Huscarls ... couple more I can't recall off the top of my head.

It's not quite stoney cold dead yet!

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
There's quite a few active guilds ... Enemies of the Realm, Red Shadows, Alarm Clock Squad, Bannana Bunnies, Pretty Pink Pwnies, Saruman's Hand, Danish Huscarls ... couple more I can't recall off the top of my head.

It's not quite stoney cold dead yet!
Might pop back in at some point;) see how you all are

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Ah, i remember banana bunnies and some of the other guilds , think i had about 13p on my zerk, will prolly need a new template, so will need some advice about that. Zerk is ml10 cl5 and rr6 last i remember, plenty of other toons to sort out.

Aint missed daoc too much as i've been working on my own thang with the program (not mentioning the unmentionable crom ;P)

i'll just need some advice on what i am looking for etc and then will hook up with some peeps and help out etc till i can get the items i need - total noob on laby items tho :p

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, i remember banana bunnies and some of the other guilds , think i had about 13p on my zerk, will prolly need a new template, so will need some advice about that. Zerk is ml10 cl5 and rr6 last i remember, plenty of other toons to sort out.

Aint missed daoc too much as i've been working on my own thang with the program (not mentioning the unmentionable crom ;P)

i'll just need some advice on what i am looking for etc and then will hook up with some peeps and help out etc till i can get the items i need - total noob on laby items tho :p
When I come back I sort it;)

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
And Danish Huscarls... wow... they were there at the start, and they;ll be there at the end. That's some feat!

jup,I was thinking the same.they were allready around in beta and they were the first guild on the prydwen server when the servers opened afaik.

Chance

Loyal Freddie
its nice 2 see some1 haveing faith in that crap server :p but alittle advide Imgormiel ... dont let the preacher fix anything for u! its like getting something done for u and then haveing 2 do it all over again 5 mins later

krall

Fledgling Freddie
its nice 2 see some1 haveing faith in that crap server :p but alittle advide Imgormiel ... dont let the preacher fix anything for u! its like getting something done for u and then haveing 2 do it all over again 5 mins later

Nice to see you still have ubber skills Chance /vi got to love the leet hehe. Anyways GL irl Nick u little ......

Pip we still play now and then whit ze germans if .....:sex:

Zyrex

Banned
pip come back and rp pl my sm! i need the 1337 \/\/@R10CK by my side and we shall rule Dyvet :sex:

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

ROFL!!! i'll be doing alot of pve prolly before he even gets back tbh ;)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
pip come back and rp pl my sm! i need the 1337 \/\/@R10CK by my side and we shall rule Dyvet :sex:

Should be posted in Alb and hib sections for maximum incensation and mass return :p

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Might pop back in at some point;) see how you all are

Ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw

/rude /rude /rude /rude ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw

Nice to see a sign of life from u Col :cheers::clap:

more beer ftw

and kick tones butt when u see that gayboy (he might like it so maybe dont)

inc to Coventry to slap u both ftw

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
they dont dare to face their master :(

Heh, they prolly forgot me, won't be long before they will be flaming this thread asking me to go back irl cuz either they will say i suck or something else less complimentary because I am owning them, prolly the latter tbh ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom