Returning ^_^

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
After a lot of thought and playing WoW and noticing thier is no adicition thier ive Decided that I will be coming back to DAoC fresh :)

Some may remember me as Tia, Enid, Poisono or Furikuri.

Im unsure what class to play thoo also if any guild's are recruting or if <Venom> will want me back?

Ive being thinking it over for a while trying to decide if a SB or Hunter is the path to go as ive never had a high level Stealther of my own and would love to start one, ive heard that thier is Bone Dancers wanted that have TWF and also a need for active Healers, im guesing they would be mend/pac spec....

Any input on the current state of the realm, class needs and what has being gimped or not gimped would be appreciated :)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Just restarted myself and I notice a large lack of seers whilst leveling, so not sure if you want to play a Seer, although doubting it if you've done it before. :p I'm leveling a Shaman though even though I've leveled one to 50 before. :)
Other than that, I don't know the answer to any of your questions. After such a long break a helluva lot has changed, I went to xp in Yggdra and had to zone to get there! Confusing. :p

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Im just gonna keep my levelling in SI/Original/ToA area's due to me knowing them pritty well and the Dungeon ranges in all zones are well worth it :)

Hopefully I will be able to Moderna PL my char up and make it up over a week / two weeks to 50 :) Then make up ML 1-2 ASAP.

If you remember Poisono was a Shaman ^_^ also Tia was a Healer so I know of thier workings pritty well :)

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Faelinor said:
Allo gav :D will be cool to see ya ingame again matey =).

As long as you look after me this time when im screaming /y /y /y /y /y /y ;)

Ucallme

Banned
ello furikuri :)

Nice to see your about still :p and yes you are welcome back to venom if u choose to come back :)

just pm some1 in Venom and we'll sort out inv for you :p

Amphrax
Ucallme

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Lo Gav troy said he wanted your ass because you havent "entertained" him in a while or something. Just passing the message on.

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
troy said he wanted your ass because you havent "entertained" him in a while or something. Just passing the message on.

Troy should keep well away from other peoples asses, hes too big and scary to let loose around teenagers :(

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
You still playing Chris?

Troy threw other me the ACC details so i can lvl up ASAP, im just in the needs of looking for two full respec stones tbh. One to respec a 50 SB and a 50 SM.

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice to ppl's returning instead of saying goodbye =)) WB!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Aye still playing and dont be on the bot 24/7 :p Just put 6 months on it and it cost me a fucking fortune ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom