Return to Agramon FGs (Weds 22nd)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Lorfo said:
punkt punkt punkt punkt punkt punkt punkt punkt punkt punkt punkt punkt punkt punkt punkt punkt punkt punkt

Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok!

Jjuraa

Banned
Corran said:
But Severence never add * cough* *cough*

And when they do there is some great excuse, usually ranging from "We add on you because you added on us 3.5years ago" to "We didnt see you were fighting another group even though you were on a wide open space and we could see 30000 units each way" and then the classic "Adding to make it a 3 way fight is lame, except when we do it and it is fine"

are we playing the "make things up" game now? :| remember that time Corran tried to lead nazi germany to victory in the west? it was a little while ago you may not remember it. but it happened! im sure i dont need to give any specific examples, why would i? its a forum, my word alone is enough. its not that i cant think of any. honest.

Edit: enough silly arguments anyway, if Severance are so shit then you can come to Agramon and try and RP farm us, good luck! :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Jjuraa said:
are we playing the "make things up" game now? :| remember that time Corran tried to lead nazi germany to victory in the west? it was a little while ago you may not remember it. but it happened! im sure i dont need to give any specific examples, why would i? its a forum, my word alone is enough. its not that i cant think of any. honest.

Shit, now everyone knows im the real Hitler :( Cant believe you told them. Going to have to get a new identity now!

And would have too many examples of certain members of that guild that condone adding with one reason or another. But not like I care atm, dont play fg rvr because my connection is still fecked

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
All this...

"you added!"
"no we didnt"
"yes you did"
"didnt"
"did"
"ok we did but you did it 1st"
"no you did it 1st"
"we didnt"
"did"
"didnt"
"did!"
"ok but only cause you <insert random excuse>"
"we never did that!"
"yes you did"
"didnt!"
"did!"

... is getting a bit boring.

disclaimer: This dialog is fully fictional. Similarities to real threads on FH are by pure coincidence!

PS: /hug VF

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Quite laughable really that people like Lorfo need to drop to racist insults because they beat a fg, with another fg helping them.

Just chill the fuck out?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Lorfo said:
ha represent each time we killed you fg vs fg yesterday, and you are quite the hypocrit since you started the adding yesterday
You added fuck knows how many times on my group tho, without us giving you any reason to do so.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
You added fuck knows how many times on my group tho, without us giving you any reason to do so.

less trolling and more vent love :(

Jjuraa

Banned
from now on, just say if youre going agramon or not. nothing else. 7:30 GMT+

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
AoD member agreeing with severance member shocker, but chill out? ^^ Its just a game.

Edit: we might be there with a gg

Ging

Part of the furniture
spent 45mins in agramon, absolutly empty we were there around 20:00. cba any more

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
worthless to roam i agramon never anyone there, if people should however roam there, they should be roaming in a certan area, not all over the place, because its too big, and hardly any action unless there are like 6 - 7fgs out there, and there is not that many around.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
rvn said:
worthless to roam i agramon never anyone there, if people should however roam there, they should be roaming in a certan area, not all over the place, because its too big, and hardly any action unless there are like 6 - 7fgs out there, and there is not that many around.
It's usually quite good actually, or was, until a few weeks ago. There's quite a number of fg's in there when a certain realm doesn't decide to raid Albion for all it's worth, and mainly set groups at that, so you get some nice fights rather than just fucking over free rps after free rps :p

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
It's usually quite good actually, or was, until a few weeks ago. There's quite a number of fg's in there when a certain realm doesn't decide to raid Albion for all it's worth, and mainly set groups at that, so you get some nice fights rather than just fucking over free rps after free rps :p

What he said, month ago you'd have maybe 10 different setgroups there on your average monday evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom