Return of the Jedi (just finished on TV)

W

Wij

Originally posted by old.ignus
Natalie Portman's tits are real.

Ah well - I take it all back - If there's a girl with real tits in it then it must be a fantastic film. How could I have been so naive ? Yes, on reflection it's great, super and fantastic. It's like the works of Kurosawa mixed with the imagination of Dali and the imagery of Michelangelo all rolled into one big gooey ball of specialness. I bow down before its regal splendour and prostate myself at its mighty feet.

M

Meatballs

The actor who plays Vader is incredibly shit, Ewen MacGregor is a real let down as Obi Wan after Episode 1 where he was just acceptable imo.

The love interest just feels really wrong, I sat there just feeling awkward when watching it, unless that was the idea, but didn't really enjoy it.

The yoda fight scene was cool, but then Yoda is starting to turn into a JaJa binks style char for me, getting on my fucking tits.

Only thing I've liked at all has been the fightscenes in the new episodes (and Natalie Portman), storyline and acting is poop.

T

Tom

Originally posted by Meatballs
The actor who plays Vader is incredibly shit, Ewen MacGregor is a real let down as Obi Wan after Episode 1 where he was just acceptable imo.

Crap direction.

Come on, they weren't that bad. As standalone films, without the high expectations from the success of the first 3, they would do pretty well. I enjoyed both of them, and I thought the character direction was only slightly better in Ep2.

As for Yoda, wouldn't you feel a tiny bit annoyed if you'd been walking around at 0.3mph every time you were with him, and you then discovered that he could hop around like that?

X

xane

Originally posted by Tom[SHOTTEH]
They only removed noise from the prints, they didn't really do much else. Many of the crappy effects from the 70's and 80's are still in the 3 films.

Er, actually compared to the rest of the 70's the Star Wars films were amazing, I was actually dissappointed they removed them and replaced with CGI.

Its a great pity many of those who were never around when Ep IV came out did not have to experience the sheer crapness of Sci-Fi effects at the time, the film was a groundbreaking spectacular and set the standard for all the rest to come.

S

stu

The problem with Episode 2 is Anakin, basically. As it was with Episode 1 (although that had a lot more issues). He's basically got to carry the film, and Haydn Christensen isn't up to the job. Unfortunately they've kept him on for Episode 3, so that will most likely be disappointing also.

T

Tom

I thought he was quite good actually. Natalie Portman is a very good actress, but to watch those 2 films you'd think she couldn't act for toffee. I suspect the same to be true of Christiensen. George Lucas should just take his mucky paws off the director's chair.

O

old.ignus

Originally posted by Wij
Ah well - I take it all back - If there's a girl with real tits in it then it must be a fantastic film. How could I have been so naive ? Yes, on reflection it's great, super and fantastic. It's like the works of Kurosawa mixed with the imagination of Dali and the imagery of Michelangelo all rolled into one big gooey ball of specialness. I bow down before its regal splendour and prostate myself at its mighty feet.

I never said the film was good I just like thinking about Natalie Portman's tits.

L

leggy

Originally posted by nath
What's she good in, other than Leon?

Beautiful Girls

Awsome film and a good performance by portman.

W

Wij

Originally posted by old.ignus
I never said the film was good I just like thinking about Natalie Portman's tits.

n0rty sarcy Wij :eek:

D

dysfunction

She was also in some film (cant remember name) with Susan Sarandon....film was a bit boring but she acted very well

L

leggy

No its all lies.

She only had a bit part in Heat and the one with Sarandon was piffle.

Beautiful Girls it is.

W!n

T

Tom

Yeah but just having a bit part doesnt in any way reduce the quality of the performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom