This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Return after 10 months need help (skald info)

Discussion in 'Midgard' started by Arquest, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Arquest

Arquest Fledgling Freddie

Hi guyz i am so happy to announce i will slowly return back in daoc. I am almost done with military duties and have time to come back... So happy to see some ppl in that played pre toa.

I experienced a little RVR it had fun using my old SI template. however it was obvious way a lot of new staff in here...

So here it goes.. My skald is RR 5l6 has MOP4 SOS PURGE2 and aug str. no MLs... Spec is 43bs 50 sword 2 parry. Need some good info on specs-and template for Skald....

I would like to remain Sword since that is what i like the best.. Also i prefer grp than solo however i do a few runs alone...

looking forward to your views

Greetings Arquest

P.S Missing Spacy-Guardx-Danord and so many other good friends

2. Kathal

Kathal Fledgling Freddie

3. Arquest

thank you m8

however i still need some info on template sets

4. Zoia

Zoia Can't get enough of FH

Welcome back :)

For groups, 50 sword is a good spec.

If you're looking for some templates, this is the best thread. I only say that cause i started it. :p

http://vnboards.ign.com/Midgard_Viking_Professions/b20911/67531028/p1

It got closed due to size. Happened the same day(over half a year after i made the thread) that i got a warning because it contained profanity, since i had used the word "shit" about my spirit resist. ;)

5. buaris

buaris Fledgling Freddie

did you know that Danord has left the game Arquest?...

6. Raven

Raven Brrrrr! FH Subscriber

lol americans, happy to blow the crap out of any country they dont like the look of but if you say shit and they all go into shock.

7. Arquest

Danord left the game ? damn all these nice and kind ppl gone... Maybe he returns too after some time... However so happy to see some of old guys still playing

Thank you all for your help

8. Strega

Strega Fledgling Freddie

He didn't leave the game, just playing us servers ;)