Retribution Recruitment.

Gamah

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
Wow, I'm really not in the mood today and you are still being annoying - well done, I can just imagine you irl laughing your ass off, well done!

I'm glad you find it so sad that no one gives a shit about you because if you didn't you wouldn't be posting here, am I right? Oh, and you are calling me a noob here? Wow, your chars can beat mine so that makes you better than me IRL, well done meijt! I honestly do worry for you.

I am far from crying - if I was I wouldn't be posting this.

I'm glad that my post made no difference to your life as if you aren't willing to look at yourself and say 'man I am a dick head' then god help you.

I won't even bother replying to your next pathetic post, you are just not worth it. 'Imagene the thing you care least about, x it by 6' thats how much I care about you.

hahah, such effort to insult an apprantly worthless person :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
haha sadly this thread summarizes what alb/pry had become.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
aika said:

Correct

Server numbers are declining, all the decent people are leaving and we are left with the whiners(like me :D )

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
I dont give a shit what you think :p you're nothing to me.
I kind of guessed that from your earlier posts, subtle as they were :x
Gamah said:
Haha, 2 birds with 1 stone.

I am nothing to Albion..oh no *sheads a tear of care* Believe it or not I play for my own satisfaction not to satisfy anyone else..Imagene the thing you care least about, x it by 6 and thats how much I care about you, end of the day your noob chars would die to mine and thats why I play. My post before the edit was haha, mision acomplished .. its called a typo..

Glad im pissing you off keep crying

A retard is a retard even if he plays for Albion, its called being impartial, oh and btw your little post has made no difference to my life
You might want to edit this post aswell, as you missed some typo's :<
I guess being a **** satisfies you, as it isn't exactly necisary to be one when soloing, which you could've guessed, the same goes for making people 'cry' without reason, and being glad/proud of it. And hey, your guild might've actually worked out if you and your fellow gm had a somewhat decent reputation, but you won't care about that either, since it's not like you put any effort into the guild... right? :eek:
Gamah said:
hahah, such effort to insult an apprantly worthless person
Hardly insulting, it's more like feeling sorry for you :<
aika said:
You're not the first to say that, and most likely not the last, yet that's a load of bollocks.
There were twats in the game when it first came out, there were twats one/two years ago, and there are obviously some twats still here, yet that doesn't really say anything about Albion.
Only a small portion of the people playing on Prydwen actually reads FH, and an even smaller amount of players actually replies/posts. Not surprisingly the amount of elitist/unfriendly players replying is bigger, as it gives them a place to bitch at eachother and/or at other players. It only takes one or two people to ruin a thread with bitching, even if there's 10-20 other people replying who aren't looking for such a thing, so obviously it's quite easy to make the forums/realm look bad in such a way.
Sure, people don't seem to help eachother as much as they used to, but that's what comes with a game that's been around for a number of years. The same goes for being nasty to others, as players, by now, seem to somewhat know the boundaries of what they can do without getting in trouble with GOA, or that's my view on it anyway. People won't spam emotes 20 times anymore, knowing it might get them a 3-day vacation, and the same goes for me not calling random scouts ***** in /y for adding on me.
It naturally comes with the game, but it's not necisarilly Alb/Pryd getting 'destroyed' or whatever. Anyway, that's my view on the 'Alb/Pryd community is dying' theme.
Afran said:
This thread is full of noobs. :m00:
Because you are exceptionally leet! :rolleyes:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Straef said:
I kind of guessed that from your earlier posts, subtle as they were :x

You might want to edit this post aswell, as you missed some typo's :<
I guess being a **** satisfies you, as it isn't exactly necisary to be one when soloing, which you could've guessed, the same goes for making people 'cry' without reason, and being glad/proud of it. And hey, your guild might've actually worked out if you and your fellow gm had a somewhat decent reputation, but you won't care about that either, since it's not like you put any effort into the guild... right? :eek:

Hardly insulting, it's more like feeling sorry for you :<

You're not the first to say that, and most likely not the last, yet that's a load of bollocks.
There were twats in the game when it first came out, there were twats one/two years ago, and there are obviously some twats still here, yet that doesn't really say anything about Albion.
Only a small portion of the people playing on Prydwen actually reads FH, and an even smaller amount of players actually replies/posts. Not surprisingly the amount of elitist/unfriendly players replying is bigger, as it gives them a place to bitch at eachother and/or at other players. It only takes one or two people to ruin a thread with bitching, even if there's 10-20 other people replying who aren't looking for such a thing, so obviously it's quite easy to make the forums/realm look bad in such a way.
Sure, people don't seem to help eachother as much as they used to, but that's what comes with a game that's been around for a number of years. The same goes for being nasty to others, as players, by now, seem to somewhat know the boundaries of what they can do without getting in trouble with GOA, or that's my view on it anyway. People won't spam emotes 20 times anymore, knowing it might get them a 3-day vacation, and the same goes for me not calling random scouts ***** in /y for adding on me.
It naturally comes with the game, but it's not necisarilly Alb/Pryd getting 'destroyed' or whatever. Anyway, that's my view on the 'Alb/Pryd community is dying' theme.

Because you are exceptionally leet! :rolleyes:

Less off topic you uncurable n00b.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Straef said:
Don't make me say it! E..e...eeehhjj, E-BAY \o/

Ebay --> You

And, less pointless off topic whine flame nerf posts that doesnt make sense, make your own thread noo00o0o0ob. Cough cough.

Gamah

Banned
Seriously I don't read your posts Straef I get bored like one sentence in, don't waste you time..when you could be fucking off and posting to someone who will read your verbal bullshit.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Retribution Recruitment ffs.

Not post farm kkthxplz :twak:
Na seriously guys, trolls please piss off :<

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:
Ebay --> You

And, less pointless off topic whine flame nerf posts that doesnt make sense, make your own thread noo00o0o0ob. Cough cough.
It might not make sense to you, but hey, it's not like you've been around for an awful lot of time, right? :> When exactly did you get that sorc, half a year ago?
Gamah said:
Seriously I don't read your posts Straef I get bored like one sentence in, don't waste you time..when you could be fucking off and posting to someone who will read your verbal bullshit.
Yet you reply. Assuming I care as little about your posts as you care about mine, why would you bother, just get your 'olol look at me, I've got 4k postcount, suck my e-peen' action?
Infanity said:

Not post farm kkthxplz :twak:
Na seriously guys, trolls please piss off :<
Will do ;o Gamah lost his charm, guess I'll move on to my next victim :<
Good luck anyway ;p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Straef said:
It might not make sense to you, but hey, it's not like you've been around for an awful lot of time, right? :> When exactly did you get that sorc, half a year ago?

The sorc, yeah a bit more too. Bough it as rr 4l7, and its 6l5 now.
And i have been playing since the free beta test. With longer breaks between. But those old chars are kinda retired

Sigidil

One of Freddy's beloved
ZzZzZzZz... PM your worthless sh!t to eachother. Nobody cares whatever you kids think of eachother.

You better start another thread Infanity.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Sigidil said:
ZzZzZzZz... PM your worthless sh!t to eachother. Nobody cares whatever you kids think of eachother.

You better start another thread Infanity.
Thought the same.. GM lock this please.. will make a new post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom