Retiring

K

Khalen

I'm gonna quit making weapons as people can't understand that when anon means no orders and when setwho trade isn't on. So don't expect me to make weapons anymore.

T

Tranquil-

Bah.. Strange that people can't get that.. They probably think; "Ah, it's just me, one person. Can't be that bad."

"Pweaase make me a MP <insert item>, I got 223g on me, here you go!"

:(

T

Tilda

tbh i know how you feel m8.
its a shame but I sympathise.

Tilda

H

Hatt

Oh khalen here you are.. i was looking for you yesterday, you didn't answear my PMs :(
But when could you make that big spear for me?
/kiss

S

se-ra

You gonna have to make your mind up one day tho...

One day you leave the game making everyone says : bye bye khalen, you were this and that etc etc...
After that you return to the game.
Now you say you not gonne craft weapons...
No prob with that BUT please do not return here in 1 month and say you gonna craft them again will ya !!! ;)
BW only has a limited amount of HD space available :)

K

Khalen

Originally posted by se-ra
You gonna have to make your mind up one day tho...

One day you leave the game making everyone says : bye bye khalen, you were this and that etc etc...
After that you return to the game.
Now you say you not gonne craft weapons...
No prob with that BUT please do not return here in 1 month and say you gonna craft them again will ya !!! ;)
BW only has a limited amount of HD space available :)

It's the new trend gotta keep up with it :p

(and the people ingame knew I was gonna come back for SI just was a bit earlier because I noticed I had to get money on my own (leaving old guild etc.))

As far as I know most people had the time to get weapons and shields.. Time for other WCers to get money and orders more...

T

tisme

Originally posted by Khalen
I'm gonna quit making weapons as people can't understand that when anon means no orders and when setwho trade isn't on. So don't expect me to make weapons anymore.

awwwwww:(

M

Mishy

totally understand... just wonder who i will pass orders onto now:)

O

old.CrazyMuppet

That MP towershield you made me last week is gonna be a collectors item!!!!

A real Khalen original! Bidding starts at 50 plat.

K

knockout

mishy you alive ?? :) you will enjoy the peace and quiet once again khalen. Oh wait you used your main char as crafter :) 1 of the reasons i made a lvl 5 char for WC was to separate the water between crafting and playing.

For myself i havent stoped crafting weapons, cant let mishy get richer than me :) but its so peacefull, now that i can actually read everything ppl post me, that i havent returned to the active crafting. 20 posts a minute was getting on my nerves+ plus GM business+ alliance chat etc....

K

knockout

mishy you alive ?? :) you will enjoy the peace and quiet once again khalen. Oh wait you used your main char as crafter :) 1 of the reasons i made a lvl 5 char for WC was to separate the water between crafting and playing.

For myself i havent stoped crafting weapons, cant let mishy get richer than me :) but its so peacefull, now that i can actually read everything ppl post me, that i havent returned to the active crafting. 20 posts a minute was getting on my nerves+ plus GM business+ alliance chat etc....

oh btw everyone PM mishy . i hear the 100th pm he gets every hour gets a free MP weapon of your choice.

M

Mishy

oh btw everyone PM mishy . i hear the 100th pm he gets every hour gets a free MP weapon of your choice.

lol.

Well havent stopped crafting either, just doing alot less of it...

B

bracken_woodman

Interesting one this. Got alot of respect for crafters, and bought some nice stuff from Khalen in the past (nice prices, good service). But if you advertise on here that you are a 1k+ crafter and someone is in game looking to buy a high quality item (or needs some advice on crafter stuff) and they do /who spellcraft or /who weapon etc and there are no matches, can you really blame them for pming someone who has advertised their crafting on BW ? Just a thought. Having said that, if you're /anon then it does suck that people would still pm you. I know in the past if I've seen a crafter in game that I've seen advertise themselves on BW I have pmd them to see if they are taking orders or for information, but not if they are anon.

K

kirennia

well crafters startin to get hacked off with me for being too cheap cause I'm lvlin up doing chain so 99% chain was goin sdtupidly cheap just to pass it off so I can start next lot (350g for a coif thats worth over 800). Gonna stop takin a drunken without the drink kinda aspect on the whole crafting scene, but I however don't wanna b pmed every 5 seconds and don't wanna have to go /anon just to not get PM'ed :/ A dilemma I don't know how to overcome. Anyways, changing my pricing even whilst lvling up now so no more much underprice stuff for j00!

O

old.FIN

and its a shame /ignore is only 20 names, should be 200 at least

D

Draylor

Originally posted by kirennia
350g for a coif thats worth over 800

Ouch! Only ever made 1 of those, think it ended up costing me over a plat :(

If your skilling on AF102 chain (with the 35% sellback loss) and selling the 99%s at those prices you must have far too much gold to waste.

M

Mishy

but I however don't wanna b pmed every 5 seconds and don't wanna have to go /anon just to not get PM'ed :/

not that being /anon actually stops people messaging you :(

S

skile

"I get don't get threaded like a person, so I quit". Well, it's to bad u quit. But blaiming others is not fair, getting 1000 in WC leads to fame, leads to people interested. So instead of them saying "hi, how are you?", "how are u feeling today?" & "do you have a lot of work to do?". They and I go straight to the point, tell you what weapon they like etc. Isn't that what u crafters want? Endless of friendly babbling or straight to the point?

Personally I don't mind if i get rejected when I want a crafters service. Just say that u don't feel like crafting atm, maybe tomorrow, the next day or so.

R

Repent Reloaded

whats the big deal kal ? if u say ur not takin orders do ppl flame u or r u just fed up with typin 'im not takin orders' ?

K

Khalen

Originally posted by Quaz-
whats the big deal kal ? if u say ur not takin orders do ppl flame u or r u just fed up with typin 'im not takin orders' ?

There are a lot of people not reading BW and a lot who really insist in things. And ofcourse I knew 1000+ WC would bring people but those people don't understand that I wanna play a game as well and most of em don't even bother doing /who name to see where someone is. All they care about is getting there weapon cheap and as fast as possible.

And what is wrong with giving the new 1000+ WCers some orders (money) as well?

T

Talifer

Originally posted by Khalen

And what is wrong with giving the new 1000+ WCers some orders (money) as well?

There is no money in it ;)

Everyone expects 99% weapons to cost <350g, the only money to be made is in MP orders and that's a time consuming business.

I keep /tells to a minimum by not advertising.
You be surprised how many people in my guild/alliance don't even know I'm a legendary weaponcrafter, let alone the realm :)

Talifer

Stealthcrafter to the Knight of Pendragon

S

stighelmer

Originally posted by Talifer

I keep /tells to a minimum by not advertising.
You be surprised how many people in my guild/alliance don't even know I'm a legendary weaponcrafter, let alone the realm :)

oO

:clap:

/send Talifer I want a MP pole plz - at cost

:D

B

bob007

hehe sending Talifer won't work :p

Sad to see another LMC bite the dust, TBH i don't blame him. As someone said before.

"Just say that u don't feel like crafting atm, maybe tomorrow, the next day or so."

Try it when you getting sends after sends Missing a few is near fatal, As they just hit it a few times more to makesure you seen, Then you miss others and they do same. Then it excalates :)

Glad i stopped at 800, I trinket make a nice amount of money and craft a few sub 40 weapons for my guild. Am prob 1 of the few crafters in albs that would openly say I've made more then i spent :)

HF in RvR Khal, But the send won't ever stop :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom