Retiring/Quitting/Leaving

Deld

Loyal Freddie
Well not logged in for 7 days dont miss it.

Would like to thank my guilds, Chaos Fellowship, The Black Circle, Guardians of Power and Lords of England.

Loads of people to thank but I havent got a good memory and i'd leave someone out.

So laters, been a good 2 years :eek2: :p

Martok

Part of the furniture
nnnnnnnn00000000000000000000 dont leave not when wizzys are about to be loved along with scoots :fluffle:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Bah, you gimp. You can't quit, you know it ;).

Cya round :D

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
You'll be back, I'm currently trying to do everything within my power to get a DAoC worthy puter in my room at Uni :m00:

See you when you return :touch:

Jank

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
Translation=givf attantionz plx m8ers

Another classic post... not.

Grow a fucking brain and post something meaningful.

sko

Loyal Freddie

Joined just now and allready flaming.. hmm wonder who the fakenicker with a grudge is...! Truth be told I don't give a fuck, you can go back to your room and hug your teddibaar now..
:kissit:

gohan

FH is my second home
waah :( :( hate to see anyone leave especially a super star LOE recruit...... GL in RL and hopefully u see sense and rejoin the world of daoc

Jank

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
Joined just now and allready flaming.. hmm wonder who the fakenicker with a grudge is...! Truth be told I don't give a fuck, you can go back to your room and hug your teddibaar now..
:kissit:

You nothing but a little fucking twat!.

Really wish we could meet in RL, i would dearly love to give you a third eye.

Frosen

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
Translation=givf attantionz plx m8ers

i think the only one who needs attention here is you sko, i realy wonder why :touch: :wij:

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Best of Luck Deld, sure we will see you back here soon and in WOW too.

In the meantime best of luck m8ee. :cheers:

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:
nnnnnnnn00000000000000000000 dont leave not when wizzys are about to be loved along with scoots :fluffle:
Martok shutup no one likes you , you have no social life and spend all ur time in a shitty lan cafe, do urself and us a favour and kill urself.

nerd

Good idea deld. have fun

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
GimpStrole said:
Martok shutup no one likes you , you have no social life and spend all ur time in a shitty lan cafe, do urself and us a favour and kill urself.

nerd

Good idea deld. have fun
Heheh ur moody today ain't ye? :p

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
DONT GO; I COMMAND U TO STAY... plz? Will miss u for sure :(

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Jank said:
You nothing but a little fucking twat!.

Really wish we could meet in RL, i would dearly love to give you a third eye.

you want too do what with his 3rd eye? sick foker

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
GimpStrole said:

nerd

Good idea deld. have fun

i guess he pwned u muchos :m00:

gohan

FH is my second home
GimpStrole said:

nerd

Good idea deld. have fun
objection! i like martok. and stop spaming deld's bye post with wank flames take ur handbags outside
p.s love ya deld

Derwent

Fledgling Freddie
Best wishes Deld i hope to see you around in WoW if that takes your fancy when you got more time... and im sure i speak for alot of people when i say this : If you ever feel the need to come back even if its just to say hello we will still be here to hug you back :p :clap:

Laterz m8

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
bubye deld have fun irl :) i do

p.s. wots with this jank boy?? he seems worse than sko and just bangs on about how hes gonna beat people up irl...you r0xx0r m8!! i wanna be you. :puke:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
GimpStrole said:

nerd

Sorry Deld, not meaning to hijack here :p. But Gimpstrole if you're so cool for quitting daoc then why're you still browsing daoc forums?. To me that says you've got very little to do and too much time on your hands. Go outside and play, the world is your oyster now you've left daoc, well, sort of :p. And i think it has to be said; Martok is far more respectable than someone of your sort.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gimpstrel had plenty of people respecting him I'm sure, and I still respect him more than some others :touch: Tho ofc this was a bullshit post of his, but you're reply was just as silly ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom