Retard hibs at DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Well nice to see that about 1fg of hibs are at DC waiting to beckon soloers to fight and then when you do fight them thinking your gona get a fair fight... you get a bard playing heal song in the back ground, 6sec pbt on from one of the casters and so on... must be bad if you cant make ya realm points trying to cheat everyone into thinking your fighting fair!
Yes... im annoyed as you have guessed! If this is the way you think your gona get some free realm points, then im happy to announce on FH that your a bunch of hypocrits and for all soloers not to go to DC at this precise time. The time atm is 7pm gmt.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
well it beats the 5 alb rog stealthers that were getting farmed earlier :)

all realms have people who can only make RPs from doing lame things.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder which hib class got 6s pbt and the AE effect of croc ring ... :)

Besides, having seen your playstyle in RvR, I fail to have sympathy Blizard.

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
dont know if you have been in HW lately but there is a constant alb zerg on the loose. However Yesterday we were running as a FG and we saw a fg albs - so we tried to engage but they ran off - and back comes the zerg =)

now we wanted a fair fight aswell but was baited with a FG...

now if you can figure out the difference between the albs and the hibs you win...
sshot053.jpg

censi

Can't get enough of FH
"the zerg" has no respect for anyone solo. Its shit but its just the way it is.

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
oO i can see myself on that screenshot :clap:

Ahem, anyways the reason you strolled into an alb zerg is because you were looking for fair fg fights where albs are trying to break the mids irvr in their own frontier?
O and don't say anything about mids or hibs not zerging. That night there was a nice midzerg of 4-5 fg's about... hence the albzerg!

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
ye "solo" heros who have a fg of cla behind them, but still /laugh^^ rox tbh :(

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Blizard said:
Well nice to see that about 1fg of hibs are at DC waiting to beckon soloers to fight and then when you do fight them thinking your gona get a fair fight... you get a bard playing heal song in the back ground, 6sec pbt on from one of the casters and so on... must be bad if you cant make ya realm points trying to cheat everyone into thinking your fighting fair!
Yes... im annoyed as you have guessed! If this is the way you think your gona get some free realm points, then im happy to announce on FH that your a bunch of hypocrits and for all soloers not to go to DC at this precise time. The time atm is 7pm gmt.

Nice to see u camping DC bridge with Aim and Quindexter pwning soloers :m00:

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Blizard said:

mhmm, saw that aswell... :(

Blizard said:

well, all except u and theo can still play with me ;):wub:

well all except for u and theodon

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
earlier at DC a warrior and vamp were dueling so a bard feels that he needs to heal. but i killed that bard so im happy :flame:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
actually it was the sorc and merc who think its funny to run people down when they are on 50% HP then getting a fg CLA zerg them down instead which resulted in the /laugh, because it was funny

pip

Banned
Blizard said:
Owned we care ? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.mwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

pip

Banned
MWWWhhhAAA

Attachments

• game 2006-04-02 21-06-24-53.jpg
    game 2006-04-02 21-06-24-53.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 71

brad

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
"the zerg" has no respect for anyone solo. Its shit but its just the way it is.

Some days are better than others at DC, just the way it is.

Like today was total bollocks, 6 boat trips, and died before i even got on the bridge. Decided to quit after that and play my sb, my secwet creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom