Retaliation, only good thing about Warrior?

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Rogue's damage seems to be out of hand anyway really, at least from what i have seen.As for warriors, isn't enrage 5 and flurry 5 really good combo? also using 2 maces with that must be quite fun too since you would hit real fast and get stuns off.I haven't really played a warrior much, only to 36 in final beta so do not know much about them though most say mortal strike is very good aswell as recklessness(?).

Stuns in WoW is just like in Daoc. The more they get hit by it, the more immune they become.

So no..maces ain´t the option if you wanna run around and mass stun, since its not THAT good. Tbh axe or sword is better for either more crit or another attack.
Having a mace as offhand might be an option thou :)

Atm my warrior is dual wield and going Fury line, with some in arms of course. Flurry and Enrage seems very nice. Never had any problems 1 on 1...just circle most players and you can win alot. Only bad thing is the Druid root, yes :-P

Mortal strike is a must if your going 1 on 1 vs healing classes. Really fubar em down. Recklessness kinda do the same thou. Getting hit by 2 weapons constantly doing crits kinda hurt, no matter how much you heal :-P (vendo mode anyone?)

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Max Stun chance from maces with talents is 6% so you wont go round chain stunning just by useing maces.

Stuns however cancel spell casting so still are increadably usefull.

A good warrior will use shield bash, pummel, and any stun moves at his her disposal to keep casters from casting.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
All recklessness does is basically let you know what it's like to be a rogue for 15 seconds. (apart from the fear immunity)

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Really dont understand why ppl think warriors are gimped,Im fury specced and have enginnering and first aid proffesions and i find my warrior a lot more "powerfull" than my paladin was for starters,and as for rogues well they may outdamage us a bit but they die a lot quicker trust me:)

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
Gef said:
A Warriors one main weakness is you need to be close to your target to do anything really. Almost all classes have some form of CC to deal with you, especially Druids who just take the piss really. You cant win, they just Entagle you and nuke from a nice safe distance!

The solution? Free Action Potions... It sucks to have to use it and its expensive if you dont fish/alc/herb all day. But the confusion you see when a class starts spamming CC on you and wonders why its not doing anything is classic!
Actually it is not the only solution :) there are plate boots that are made by blacksmiths that will unentangle you and give you 5 seconds protection from it, yes it is on a timer. But in combination it looks to me like a good winner. Warrior crap? well depends on what you compare it with. Imho it is aint that bad as some people would like you believe it is.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
mr.Blacky said:
Actually it is not the only solution :) there are plate boots that are made by blacksmiths that will unentangle you and give you 5 seconds protection from it, yes it is on a timer. But in combination it looks to me like a good winner. Warrior crap? well depends on what you compare it with. Imho it is aint that bad as some people would like you believe it is.

Yer Ornate Mithril Boots

Warrior are deffinatley not crap but your just allowed less magins for error than most of the other classes

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
Garok said:
Warrior are deffinatley not crap but your just allowed less magins for error than most of the other classes

As I have said I have not played warior but what is acording to you the point of a warior?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom