Retail DR?

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
Hi folks, dunno if there is another thread of this so i am sorry if it is.
The thing is i cant recall were but i think i have read that retail DR would be avilebal in the stores at 1 feb (today) in european countries (i live in norway).I have been to 2 shops today, one said that they didnt know about it and that they couldnt sell it before it was released in USA (i told them that it already is, long time ago, and they didnt know what to day). The other shop said that they thought they were gonna get it 3 feb in 2 days.... Why in 2 days after release (that shop use to be very good in releases). Anyway what i wanna know from u people is. Is the reatil release today or the 3rd and if it is today, have u met this problem in other countries?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
released in shops in 3rd of feb for some weird reason, don;t know why though. :(

gota wait till friday to get it.

then i just hope Game havent sold out.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
It could well be down to national rules and regulations. It is in fact released today and this is the first time it has been readily avaliable to the english public on the first day of release. Usually we had to wait until the friday before we could get any expansion. Your best bet would be to try and register it on GoAs website if you don't want to wait 2 days.

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
Causes_Chaos said:
1st in EU (supposidly)
3rd in england

now if you download it :D

OMG Norway is not in EU but in EØS (norwegian initials) some sub-organisasion and we deserve DR at same day as EU :p

and i dont want to download, i wanna feel the box :D
So i w8 until friday

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
It was available on retail in some European countries in some stores, not all, yesterday, so it really depends on local markes :p

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
Aye - you should be able to get it in the shops today (unless you live in UK).
Its been said before by GOA that in the UK its normal for games to be released on Fridays.
In all other european countries you should be able to get it 2day.
Personally i got mine thursday last week, because that was when my local game pusher got their shipment.

so for ppl living in Denmark near Copenhagen, then Betafon should have them in stock (unless they are sold out alrdy).

But some shops are totally ignorant. I remember last year i tried another game pusher for Catacombs, even 14 days after release they didnt have it, and didnt know when they would get it.
So i bet its all up to the shops really, if they think the game will sell or not, that will have a huge impact on if they will have it in stock or not ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom