resubbing my 3th and 4th account

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
i have activated 1 and 2th but page will not let me buy 2 more keys

any ide?:cheers:

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
You have to let someone else resub for you, on ANOTHER IP than yours.
Yea you read it right, me and wifey tryed to use her dad's Visa to renew
our 3rd account from OUR home after activating 2 main acc's, didnt work, so we had to renew from HIS home.
But if you buy a 3 month time card for 3rd and 4th account you will be able to renew aswell .

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
have tryied this

tardish shit tbh

Bah, then i guess letting someone else renew for you at another IP is the only choise :(
And i agree its very tardish, Mythic get a grip ffs :twak:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
i have activated 1 and 2th but page will not let me buy 2 more keys

any ide?:cheers:

Heh, so you also reactivated the old hero account etc. ? ^^ The 100% program? ;)

Btw ... you don't need to be a PvE team to have 4 accounts. At one time I had 3 accounts subbed for me alone. Nothing beats having a necro + bot + ice wizzy if you need some stuff ^^

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
You have to let someone else resub for you, on ANOTHER IP than yours.

some1 else u mean - u need another card made for another person? or just another ip is enough ( i have dynamic one) ?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
some1 else u mean - u need another card made for another person? or just another ip is enough ( i have dynamic one) ?

Yes a card made / owned by another person, AND another IP it seems.
As i said before, tryed my father-in-laws Visa card at my home, didnt work :twak:, tryed it at HIS home, worked perfect :D

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
nerf mythic :(

just disabled wife's card some days ago, coz it wasnt used for a long time, all our payments were made via mine - and we cba to pay bank extra.

doh.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Sort payment system out already ffs , ill pay the 2e extra above us players just bloody well fix it :(

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
nerf mythic :(

just disabled wife's card some days ago, coz it wasnt used for a long time, all our payments were made via mine - and we cba to pay bank extra.

doh.

Same for me and wifey, she has a regular Visa and a Master Card so i changed my Master Card to a Visa Electron.
And my Electron card cant be used to pay with :( , so had to " buy " the sub from wifeys dad.
Gave him the cash irl and got to use his Visa Card to pay with :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Same for me and wifey, she has a regular Visa and a Master Card so i changed my Master Card to a Visa Electron.
And my Electron card cant be used to pay with :( , so had to " buy " the sub from wifeys dad.
Gave him the cash irl and got to use his Visa Card to pay with :p

https://www.3v.ie/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom