Restoring the Magic Quest

A

alithiel50

AKA: The one where you get the cloak with a collar

I need to do this on my Paladin to complete my SC setup, and would also like to do it with my Theurgist.

If I were to arrange to do it sometime on Saturday or Sunday, would anyone else be interested in joining me?

If you need to do the quest, post a rough idea of your availability online over the weekend and I'll try to sort something out that suits everyone! ;)

O

Ozands

i would like to have a cloak with and collar on it to :(
nerf albs for having cool cloaks :(

S

swords

Bah i forgot to turn back the min sig thing...NERF YOUR SIG!

G

Grayon

I'll be in if its anytime after 7pm saturday or sunday, probably with my pala too.

G

ghostfeet

id love to join with my merc, on whenever im needed

E

enli

Originally posted by Ozands
i would like to have a cloak with and collar on it to :(
nerf albs for having cool cloaks :(
hib has it too :)
maybe mid too then, just look for it :p

E

Ekydus

I'll come with my Necromancer aslong as the time is OK. :)

A

alithiel50

It'll probably be sometime late morning (if I can drag myself out of bed by then) or early afternoon... Late afternoon onwards is for RvR! ;)

The easiest thing for me to do will probably be to try to PM anyone who expresses their interest here, and then if we still need a few more I'll have to start accosting random passers by and crafters in Caer Gothwaite and Caer Diogel until I get a full group or so... :p

L

linika

i need to do this one with my necro do u want us to get a to a step or we gunna start it fomr the start together?

W

wolfen_rb

uhm...afaik Akizia ( RB Cleric ) still want to make this quest and me. tho i dont rly need the cloak i would join to get the elvis_cape :D

S

Seiya

Yeah i want that cloack!!

Ill coming to do this quest for ugly cloack :p

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by linika
do u want us to get a to a step or we gunna start it fomr the start together?
Well, I'm up to the step where you have to start killing things... but it's not exactly difficult to get there!

Just talk to the starting NPC in Caer Gothwaite (At the top of the big round building opposite the building where the vault etc is), go to Ft Gwyntell, talk to the roaming Cabalist NPC and you're all set! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread