Restoring the magic Quest - Saturday 13 December

D

DeSlisser

Doing the Restoring the magic quest, need several other level 50's who need or want to do it aswell. Will start around 12 GMT coming saturday.

One group of 8. Some balance would be nice. Ill be joining with my Arseman blockbot.

We will gather at Ft. Gwyntell, however make sure you at least first visited Lady Lurlei in Caer Gothwaite (Goth harbour castle).

Info on the quest and reward (for arseman/paladin it has the cloak with the upstanding neck guard thinghy) can be found on http://daoc.warcry.com/quests/ --> Restoring the magic quest.

Come and join the fun!

/Amra|Milon

D

DeSlisser

<heart pounding>

Ziva, you know you don't have to ask me. Just showing up will numb my reason and order my heart to give you the best spot in the group!! Right under my huge shield, so no harm will become you.

<slumps back into a state of mesmerising bliss>

C

Cavex ElSaviour

whats in it for an armsman slisser?

Z

Ziva

Originally posted by DeSlisser
<heart pounding>

Ziva, you know you don't have to ask me. Just showing up will numb my reason and order my heart to give you the best spot in the group!! Right under my huge shield, so no harm will become you.

<slumps back into a state of mesmerising bliss>

:eek2:

Uh... i'm impressed :D

D

DeSlisser

/em is flattered.

When emotions run wild, words come stlong

=> Restoring the magic Quest <=

Current classes which are joining:

- Armsman s/s
- Mincergirl
- Scout
- Paladin (either me playing 2 or a guildie)

- An external bb/healer will be there if things go horribly wrong.

wanted:
Cleric and/or sorc.
Rest doesnt really matter. If turnup will be larger ill see what we do. Dunno if the quest can be done at the same time by multiple groups.

edit: Cavex: Armsman get the cloak with the cool standin edge neck protector thingy

D

derik

Derik, lvl 50 s/s armsman, will be there (if Im not still asleep).

C

Chrystina

fully cap'ed lvl50 merc mistress signing up for duty!

C

Chrystina

yay.. thanks to everyone for this quick'n'clean quest ... well done everyone! :)

D

DeSlisser

Thanks for attending. Those people that joined have themselves a brandnew fine looking cloak.

It seems that the quest has gotten easier than it was. We did the quest with only 6. One cleric, 2 arseman (s/s), paladin, merc and mincerchick. So to those who need to do it. It is pretty doable now. without fg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom