Ressing in RvR

F

Flimgoblin

Since the other thread fell apart and turned into a flame fest:

Here's the green rezz code.

Stop, look, and listen.
Before you start ressing - check incase someone else is there doing it already. If they are - work together.

Clerics:
If it's a dead tank - see if there's a paladin around, get them to ress and then heal the resting tank (to stop the ress killers).

If it's a caster (or a mincer) - cast your best ress you have - it takes a few seconds longer, but it costs the same mana - and means that caster can be useful now, rather than 10m later.

Paladins:
If it's a dead tank - just rezz it... let the cleric spend a small amount of mana healing.

If it's a dead caster. Check for a cleric, no clerics around? rezz away. Cleric there? get them to rezz.

Friars:
Depending on who you're with you either go cleric route or paladin route (if there's cleric's around or not).

Just a few seconds thinking before you rezz can have your praises sung from the heavens whilst the albion army gets on its feet and crushes the enemy.

K

Kagato.

Good points made here, lets hope this thread stays flame free.

K

kestral

Very good post, Fingoniel, with nice, clear, easy to understand 'rules' for rezzing, which make an incredible amount of sence. Thanks!

O

old.Kerosene

I always tell my group to rez any theurgs first. Sooner we get up and running, sooner the group gets PBT.

But I'm biased :D

D

Danya

ressers and minstrels are my normals for first res, gets everyone else up fastest. :)

O

old.FIN

Fingoniel

Good Post!!

I would add there also , rezz also inside Heat/battle, Specially Pallys.....

And when battle over, rezzers can say name what they r rezzing, so not 3 Clerics rezzing with long rezz same guy, and also pallys, and PLZ dont be afk when we try to rezz , i kill u=)

S

Sibanac

Re: Fingoniel (Off topic)

Originally posted by old.FIN
Good Post!!

PLZ dont be afk when we try to rezz , i kill u=)

Dont remeber who it was that tried to rez me twice at one of the keeps last night,
and got a time out twice.
But it wasnt my fault, it was some wierd bug, i was pressingaccept like mad but it didnt do anything, niether did cancel.

sorry about not telling the person that in game, but i was too busy hitting accept

I had to release in the end

P

-polzor-

just be happy you get rezzed.
if you don't wan't a pally rez , don't accept it , and release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom