Response to latest TL reports is up

spook

Fledgling Freddie
Right here

The reports were made for 1.73 and were posted late february by the TLs I believe.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
I never know what to think of Teamlead Report and their feedback from Mythic.

I mean, Mythic always comes up with full patchnotes, but then there is a lot of "ner ner we won't do that" kind of responses in the TL's (Yes I know what the notice says but I doubt they mean it).

Then there's also the "What do the teamleads know?", I mean, they have to shift through a lot of shit to get the valid points. I mean, take the Sorcerer class. I've seen many moans on how it's overpowered, but ask any fresh RR1 level 50 Sorc and he'll disagree. Ask any RR12 sorc and he'll probably agree. My point is; it's all in the eye of the beholder on what a class needs or not needs.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Not much love for shadowblades, as usuall, but at least they say they are looking into changing the debuff into weaponskill/con instead of str/con. Always something.

Espen

Banned
roflmao! read the bottom of the friar report!

Issue Description:
Friars are in great need of a donkey. We need something to carry our ale. Please look into adding a donky quest much like the puppy quest. Donkeys should be Friar only.
Mythic Response:
What a COOL idea! A sweet little donkey would be perfect, we agree. It's a matter of available artist resources, though, especially with the upcoming addition of player horses, which are taking up much of our artists' scheduling.

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
Berserk

Issue Description:
* Rage Model - Players don’t feel that Rage bear form looks fierce enough and also would like it to scale with character size * Rage + MoPain – When in the current state of Rage, the benefits of Mastery of Pain are lost -- Suggest having the MoPain % added to the minimum Crit % of damage done

Mythic Response:

The rage model has already been upgraded, and the existing model has been scaled. Allowing MoPain to stack with Rage would make the two abilities combined too overpowering.

Sucky sucky ... never any love for zerks.. :\

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
it was fun how they replied to the SB tl saying that SBs lack a str/dex based weapon with 'omg we didnt know that, thanks for telling us!' as if it hadnt been said in every tl report since forever

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
IMO Team reports have always been nothing more then a big joke..

Though indeed, Love that last friar input this time :D
Instantly reminded me of Shrek again :p

DONKEY!!!!!!

STALLION BABY!!!

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
seems like new person saying no, er i mean evaluating tl reports this time, slightly less harsh than maky's old THIS IS NOT HOW I WANT IT GO AWAY!

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Hunters getting told to FO too, lots of "we wont consider it so stfu!" answers.

We'd love to hear your suggestions for adjustments to help with this issue. Please keep in mind that Hunters have other abilities to balance out their shorter range when making your suggestions.
Like what exactly, pets, read up, range, read up, the ability to die faster than any other archer class, ok, ill accept that.

As usual, Midgard is fooked over by the imortal phrase "working as nintendo!".

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
old.Whoodoo said:
As usual, Midgard is fooked over by the imortal phrase "working as nintendo!".

sig material tbh

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
From the ones i read, necromancers got some love and friars got quite a bit of 'we'll look into it' which is always a good sign.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
1. Rejuvenation Spec
* Spread Heals

Issue Description:
Disease does not reduce the effectiveness of Spread Heals as it does with other single target and group heals.

Mythic Response:
Thank you for bringing this bug to our attention.

---------------------

Infil TL is just as clueless as usal

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
paladin TL

Double Speccing

-Mythic Response:
Please believe me when I say I truly feel your pain. Sadly, changing the way paladins train would mean completely breaking down the class and rebuilding it.

-My thought: Ah, there would be much work to make pally good with 2h? No problem, just let it be underpowered than.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Scout one just looked the same as previous reports I've read.

Volley has no gfx... We know, but we don't care.
Dragonfang is too high in line... We know, but we don't care.
Stealth doesn't give much... We know, but we don't care.

Overall, they know cause its been in like MANY previos TL reports, but we STILL don't give a shit, thank you for playing Dark Age of Camelot. :p

spook

Fledgling Freddie
From what I can gather, some of the response has been typed some months ago. Quite a few of the requested changes that have been noted as "Under Discussion" or the like has been in the past patches. Apparently some of the latest response has had the "This was added in patch x.xx" but others are a bit old.
Like in one response to Ceremonial Bracer feedback charges taking user into combat, they say that it's as designed, while in a different one they say that it's been fixed in a recent patch.
Of course, it could be the response monkey from their last reports choosing from: Tabled - Need specifics, No, Working as intended.

But most of the response is basically advanced ways of saying no.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Yay

Rune of utter poo is currently under investigation as a possible bug. I mean what fucking proof they need, 90% evade that is more like 5% :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom