/respect

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
to bliizard ( vamp ) and to Capre ( firby champ ? ) there were soe other soloer's also ( bad memory ).

For not adding on fg fight's when we had GG last night , even though you had the chance plenty of times , it's nice to see that when we spare your lives and see that you do share mutual respect to fair game (unlike other FG's i could mention that happened on every single fight last night ).

We did kills ome soloer's , sorc's and caba's mostly but we killed only them since they added on fight's and that is why soloer's get steamrolled, you don't understand a loose situation.

/respect to the above named anyhow and hope you have as much fun as us when you play! ;)

/Berget

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
aye was a good night lastnight ;) had my mincer out for the first time in 1 month an had some really good 1 vs 1 fights with no adds :eek6: did lose most of them but who cares when you have fun ;)

/hug Solodad, legit an some other ranger i cant remember the name of :(

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Adding, be it on an 8v8 fight or a 1v1 or 1v2 or whatever, is very annoying. It can ruin a perfectly good fight, some people have respect for that (/salute to them), some really don't.

Re solo ganking by FGs, it's something you can expect a lot as a soloer - at least I can Agony Transmission them on my vampiir. As a soloer, you're free rps, and most groups can't resist - even if you don't add on their fights. What's really embarresing is when they go out of their way and blow timered abilities to chase you down (hello FC).

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
i had a couple of good 1vs1 last night thx alot Smokeh ( sorry about the death blow from an add ranger :( )
and Dafft very nice fight from a mincer /rescept

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh Our guild group trying our best not to add :) or kill soloers :) Finally people decided not to add after 3 years of the game o_O
Teh worst was other night Groove was fightin and we ran past without add and some gimp sorc mezzed us :S

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
must say last night was crap adding albs every where and same 2 fg alb camping bridge and hib only show there face when thay hade twf moc up and 3to1 favor of the ones taht was on the bridge but that took the piss was the kagato and his mary mens of 2fg of rr8+ storming the bridge arund 23 cet wich made me log of.

rly sad to se albs have all relic and still zerg and add more then ever.

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
yes lol cos i dunno if you play mid or hib xD

edit: ohyeaicanreadyoursig

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
it's nice to see that when we spare your lives and see that you do share mutual respect to fair game (unlike other FG's i could mention that happened on every single fight last night ).

imo it's you non adders that disrespect the fact that this is a wargame where
it's Realm vs. Realm and not 8 vs. 8.
if you want to schedule a guild duel or whatever, fine, but you cant tell ppl not to interfere with the fight.

if you see an enemy, kill it!

everyone that solo know that if a enemy FG comes running in your direction they wont spare your sorry ass anyway.
that's how it should be.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
imo it's you non adders that disrespect the fact that this is a wargame where
it's Realm vs. Realm and not 8 vs. 8.
if you want to schedule a guild duel or whatever, fine, but you cant tell ppl not to interfere with the fight.

if you see an enemy, kill it!

everyone that solo know that if a enemy FG comes running in your direction they wont spare your sorry ass anyway.
that's how it should be.

2 bad you feel like that sexy ;(

since we spare every soloer we see and never add on 1vs1 that we see , the only ones we don't spare are the ones we have spared once and they addedeven then , so my salute were to those that we spared and didn't add but stayed out of range and just watched.

if we see fg's fight ( even randoms ) we don't add but stop often and watch a few secs and then move on, mutual respect that's called.

your mentality was that once but you probably have been asskicked 2 many times in rvr and have forgotten what it feels like to respect someone and be respected;(

/Berget

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Guess people got different views of the game and pay for the right to play :) if they wanna be asses and make the game unenjoyable so be it :)
Dont do to others you wouldnt like done to urself is the story behind this i think. and i Certanly wouldnt like a fg zerging me when im trying to get in some solo cos i aint got a group :)

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
2 bad you feel like that sexy ;(

since we spare every soloer we see and never add on 1vs1 that we see , the only ones we don't spare are the ones we have spared once and they addedeven then , so my salute were to those that we spared and didn't add but stayed out of range and just watched.

if we see fg's fight ( even randoms ) we don't add but stop often and watch a few secs and then move on, mutual respect that's called.

your mentality was that once but you probably have been asskicked 2 many times in rvr and have forgotten what it feels like to respect someone and be respected;(

/Berget

i've allways been for RvR without gentleman's club tbh.
once upon a time the soloers wherent attacking FG's and vice versa, then someone started and the war was on... needless to say the soloers will allways lose vs a FG so im on the losing side in most cases.

all im saying is that for a mid, hibs/albs should be kill on sight.
if you see a 1 on 1 fight and interfere no one has any kind of right to tell you not to.
if you wanna spare them, fine, it's not what anyone expect tho.

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
as a soloer i thought u would have been against adding, and i cant rememebr ppl ignoring soloers before ... and iv played since beta

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
>as a soloer i thought u would have been against adding, and i cant rememebr ppl ignoring soloers before ... and iv played since beta

A number of guilds (mostly in mid) have consistantly spared people they knew are unlikely to add on them.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Dalilama said:
must say last night was crap adding albs every where and same 2 fg alb camping bridge and hib only show there face when thay hade twf moc up and 3to1 favor of the ones taht was on the bridge but that took the piss was the kagato and his mary mens of 2fg of rr8+ storming the bridge arund 23 cet wich made me log of.

rly sad to se albs have all relic and still zerg and add more then ever.

By Kagato and his mary mens of 2fg of rr8+ you actually mean my group of 7 people, who were all random pick-ups that wasn't even a full group because our low RR sorc LD'd half way through?

Exageration for teh win !

Just because there were other albs about whom I have no control over doesn't mean im grouped with them lol.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
the group with FC in last night was hilarious, if i was a CC'er i would have beaten them both times they ran me over (as a non speed class) i even got near sighted when running away from them (maybe they are afraid of my bow skills) pure comedy group :) would be nice if thier tanks fought me 1v1, but i dont think they dare.

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
the group with FC in last night was hilarious, if i was a CC'er i would have beaten them both times they ran me over (as a non speed class) i even got near sighted when running away from them (maybe they are afraid of my bow skills) pure comedy group :) would be nice if thier tanks fought me 1v1, but i dont think they dare.

omg you are skilled, really! :) pm me your autograph later plix!!!!!!!

wasnt a fc grp either last night it was from more guilds just fyi;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Kwidz said:
wasnt a fc grp either last night it was from more guilds just fyi;)

i didnt say it was an FC group.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
would be nice if thier tanks fought me 1v1, but i dont think they dare.

The day your grps starts to do that they will maybe start also :touch:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Eeben said:
The day your grps starts to do that they will maybe start also :touch:

i dont actually mind getting run over, yeah it sucks but it happens, just find it funny when a crap group takes ages to catch me, blows all sorts of shit and then emotes me :)

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
By Kagato and his mary mens of 2fg of rr8+ you actually mean my group of 7 people, who were all random pick-ups that wasn't even a full group because our low RR sorc LD'd half way through?

Exageration for teh win !

Just because there were other albs about whom I have no control over doesn't mean im grouped with them lol.

well we where 6 and i dont say u zerg on purpuse but there was sure as hell more than than ur 7 stlong men (sry if there was any ladys there)... all very eager to to zerg the shit out of all, but i guess the three year amg practis is still going strong

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
give back lastnight :( because this night really suck... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom