Respect stones!

B

Belomar

I want one, dammit! :D (Oh, and mindless post farming goes here, all right?)

O

old.LandShark

DBsystemtestingforpastweekbrainmeltinghelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelp

N

Novamir

Originally posted by old.LandShark
DBsystemtestingforpastweekbrainmeltinghelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelp

elph elph elph ? you blaspheme!

P

Purefun

Every minstrel wants a respecstone for 50 instr, might aswell ask which mins doesn't want one :p

B

Belomar

Umm, Purefun, take a harder look at the title and then come back. ;) (And no, I am generally not illiterate.)

O

old.LandShark

I don't want a respec stone tbh, couldn't care less ;p

S

swords

Lol!

If anyone accuses Belomar of being illiterate they deserve a huge slap!
I still remember all that Poetry and the Relic raid in full gorry detail post ages back :)

none shall dispute thy mastery of the English language!

Y

-yoda-

well im sure you get one soon with all the dragon raids people are trying to do

B

Belomar

Um. I thought the joke was obvious, but the thread title says R-E-S-P-E-C-T stones (with a "t" at the end). Clear 'nuff? ;)

O

old.LandShark

You can't expect people to actually read what you write, Belo ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom