/Respect Korgon & Hug

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Just wanted to say respect to Korgon and Hug.

I've not fought against mids much, but those two really impressed me today when I ran up to them solo, /bow'd and Korgon went 1 on 1 with me, while Hug watched.

I've been looking for a solo fight with a tank all day, then when I finally had one, teh zerg arrived and fudged it all up. I tried shouting them to stop, but they didnt listen, I tried to pull the mob agro off(dead sorcs pet), but I was out of range though (i stopped fighting when teh zerg arrived, hoped you'd win so we could continue :) )

Sorry I couldnt stop them acting like RP horny nubs, maybe we'll have to retry that fight some time :)

/respect!

-> PS. MODS. I would take this to PM but:
-> 1. its kinda a public apology for not being able to stop the zerg.
-> 2. its to 2 people.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Its kinda impossible to beat Korgon as the classes in your sig, as he always uses all RAs, MLS etc he can to win a duel. Although Ive beaten him on my thane :D

Dukat

Resident Freddy
- English - said:
Its kinda impossible to beat Korgon as the classes in your sig, as he always uses all RAs, MLS etc he can to win a duel. Although Ive beaten him on my thane :D

I dont mind losing, I just wanted a nice 1 on 1 :) I was on the pally, so I wasnt doing all that bad either ;)

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
still... Hug must be added i bet! he is from Backup Company ;)

2Fed: any class > thane :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
that where you went after you perma added and died trying korgon? :(

:wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom