respect for the dead

Jordie

Fledgling Freddie
whats with laughing etc at the dead? i never do it and never will i think its sad tbh. tonight some noob celt laughed at my dead body his name was jasonx i just hope he grows up a bit and ends up with some respect for the fallen. :touch:

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
why does emoting piss ppl off? so what if he done /kiss /rude /laugh. maybe he thought it was funny, maybe he had his reason, maybe you ganked him a few times? who cares, not me so QQ quietly imo please

Jordie

Fledgling Freddie
im not pissed off i just think its childish behaviour to emote someone who cant do the same back

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Yup, sux. Just go back n kick their asses worse than before to make up tho? :>

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
Jordie said:
im not pissed off i just think its childish behaviour to emote someone who cant do the same back

maybe not everyones a 25 Year old that gets annoying when people emote them? just MAYBE they are a child, since its not all adults that play, and imo if you get killed my me ill /laugh now since I want my very own whine thread :<

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
well, I often do emotes, but I noyl do /laugh or /rude to zerg leaders, or some BDs... or if he/she done the same thing last time on my corpse ^^

(qq, why 1 fg mids zerged meh last time, then /laugh? -p )

Bagloor

Fledgling Freddie
Jordie said:

Posting a thread like this is very mature meight :eek7:

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
I only /kiss and /hug :)

I dont kill anyone that often though, so they are precious moments

:m00:

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
If i still played i would spam laugh you everytime i saw you for making this childish thread

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
If people irl could just type /release and respawn as they were before they were dead I would laugh on funerals too :kissit:

Koi

Fledgling Freddie
lol emoting is there for a reason, why not use them? just emote them back when you next see and kill them because for some ppl that can really piss them off :D

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
lo m8

always the same people defending the bad emote things....
if thats the way u like to play the game then upto u guys but to most of the decent population of all 3 realms its sad tbh...
jamie

Koi

Fledgling Freddie
i dont agree when ppl spam emotes but i just dont see why ppl get so annoyed with them. just ignore..if they want to waste time spamming laugh, slap or what ever they do let them..

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
If people irl could just type /release and respawn as they were before they were dead I would laugh on funerals too :kissit:

hehe would they still get res ill?

Corran

Part of the furniture
i got annoyed since nf with some peoples actions so some get emote spammed judged by what they do.

ie. Skald run through's on qc and moc so when he died he recieved some laugh spam.

Dock campers get laugh spammed/danced spammed

As do stealther groups that only attack solo people.

Never used to bother but nf made these people worse so i just like to let them know i think they a joke :D

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
im a slow typer with little space on my qbars so i dont really bother with it as it always ends up with me gnaked while trying to find "/"

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
We sometimes line up and do a sychronized dance with our jester hats on :)

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
I sometimes /cry and /hug a hib when I finally kill one, solo. No spamming, just two emotes. Would someone take offence of that?

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Jordie said:
whats with laughing etc at the dead? i never do it and never will i think its sad tbh. tonight some noob celt laughed at my dead body his name was jasonx i just hope he grows up a bit and ends up with some respect for the fallen. :touch:

Man someone laughing at your character in game a with there chraracter in game, you is having one shitty day pal, im soo glad i aint you tbh, i dont know how i would cope with such trauma.

:eek:

and yes grown ups don't emote spam but they don't cry when others do either :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom