respecs wahts your views?

C

case-rigantis

ok with all the recent changes and stuff bearing in mind this is a game and meant to be fuin etc etc

what do people think about a free full respec at level 50? it`ll never happen but wondering pro`s and cons

would it be so bad? would it help people enjoy the game more?

N

-Nxs-

I think with them putting respec stones on the dragon and Sidi those who are commited to their character, guild, realm shouldnt have too much of a problem being able to respec.

Interesting to read that some classes get a free single line respec in 1.62 tho... typical... even tho mins/palasinds didnt get one for a major change in their spec line.

C

Cush

Shamans didnt get a respec either when they had some major changes. So it aint just albs that dont get respecs.

D

Damon_D

I think they should put respecc merchants in like the name registra dude's..pay what ever... 10-100 gold and get a respecc.
Why force peopel to play a char they dont like or where they made a mistake in calculating the skills , or where the freaking game lagged when they wanted to get purge and ended up with Powershopping III...It's not like its hurting anyone ell's..instead it lets peopel experiment with what they like the most = tada happier players who has more fun.. and to me this game is about having fun..is it not that too you ????

K

Kharok Svark

Personally, I think a long quest ending in a respec stone should be available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom