Respecing my theurgist. Little advice please peeps.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I've got my Theurgist up to RR3 finally, that was my aim as wind spec so now I'm going back to good old earth/ice. Problem is I'm totally undecided on which of these 2 specs to go. So any advice from those currently with these specs please feel free to post:

45 Earth / 29 Ice

This was my old spec. Still gives me my beloved 6sec pbt and high level earthies whilst allowing me to get blue con ice pets at the same time. Handy for whenever I rvr (which won't be too often).

48 Earth / 24 ice

Gives me earthlords, but weak ice pets.

I do expect to be mostly using this character for PVE, so in essence 48/24 would make more sense for raids etc. But I'm still clinging onto my blue con ice pets as I know how sodding annoying they can be in rvr and they do sometimes come in handy on PBing mobs.

Someone poke me in the right direction please :touch:

Zede

Part of the furniture
40 earth 36 ice - no 6 sec pbt but would be a good rvr/pve spec - decent ice and earth pets, and the all important aoe root

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Kami: Depends on what would you want to do with your character. For most raids, in per spam duty it is either earthlords or lower level ice pets, so 48 earth spec is good. You will be realy efficient in all pet spam engine, but your rvr chances are mostly limited to sieges, missions, some random stuff. You yourself summarized the strenghts of level 45 earth specc, but you pay points for 6sec pbt, which is usefull in many raids, unless there is enough theurgists here to have capped PBT coverage, and theurgists outside of grp but with ctr can influence this, and also not all groups need the full PBT coverage... About 40 earth you have read some stuff.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
If you want to rvr with earth, go 40/36 as said above. If you're going to pve go for earthlords. :)

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
PBT is'nt all that used nowdays In RvR...not as much as it used to be. Earth pets are ok for inturrupts but I still prefer ice pets as you can park yourself right at the back of a fight and let out a few which gets you rps though the duration is less.

Mean when I used to play I never even had PBT, am 45 air rest ice with sing BT. 6 sec PBT in PVE is seen as only people who've made bots for PvE. Saying that there are people like Raid that start of as earth for RvR :)

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Look for info on dragon raids by Talsar, and the fact, with some setups, scenarios he says 6 sec pbt is mandatory, going for 8 sec, and losing a good spot at dragon raids often isn't a wise idea if you want theurg for PVE raids :)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty much decided to use my Theurgist in PVE now so I'll be specing 48 earth, I've got croc tears ring also, tons of power RAs/power pull so I can spam a fair bit :)

Leveling up a cabbie for RvR ;)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
get back? you at university or something?
5months - ouch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom