Respeccing in patch 1.50

K

krait

Respeccing in the future

In the future we will have the ability to respec up to two skills.......1 skill at 25 and 1 skill at lev 40 (over 40s can change twice)
Being a stealth scout and with assassins getting the ability to unstealth scouts/bards at will :( ,i will be resetting my stealth to a lower figure and raising shield and thrust to much higher levels.
What skills (if any) will others change ?
:)

edit: not patch 1.50 as i thought :eek:

O

old.stroke

in 1.50? I thought it was something they were planning to eventually add in a later patch, after the strike team had done their job.

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

As a Merc I have specced in Dual Wield and Slash with remaining points in Parry.

Im happy with those so I think i will put those pathetic autotrain points that went into thrust over into parry :D

O

old.Cefer

pffft!!

By the time 1.50 gets here "Other MMPORGS" will be out, Santa will have been and a certain company will wonder (and still not care probably) where all the punters have gone :p

just dont get too excited ;)

O

old.ViU

Originally posted by Cefer
pffft!!

By the time 1.50 gets here "Other MMPORGS" will be out, Santa will have been and a certain company will wonder (and still not care probably) where all the punters have gone :p

just dont get too excited ;)

precicly, I'm only playing this game because for some reason I payed for 3 months and there doesent seem to be anything else to play right now...

O

old.Odium

I'll save them and watch the US version :)

S

SFXman

I am still to see a GAME that is/feels/looks better, not a service provider.

S

SFXman

Sigh... I really hate the way the edit and quote buttons are so close. :(

F

Flimgoblin

Nah 1.50 doesn't give assasisn the ability to destealth non-assassin stealthers... just lets them mibbe see them if they keep their eyes peeled.

Seems a bit OTT for 8 Realm Points.. but I've no objection to it in principle. It's there to stop the 1 scout/ranger/hunter sitting on a road killing people for an hour and never being found.

Might be better ways to implement it though (improved detect hidden for example)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom