Respeccing artyfacts..

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Was we able to respec artyfacts in this patch? And how :) I cant find the release notes on the official website.. Seems they removed it again o0
Think they said weapons at least.. I wonna respec golm on my ranger from archer version to melee.. Think that can do?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
https://faq.camelot-europe.com/cgi-...WRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MjE0JnBfcGFnZT0x&p_li=

TRIALS OF ATLANTIS WORLD NOTES

- An Artifact Scholar has been added to each realm's Hall of Heroes (Artifact Scholar Jarron, Artifact Scholar Alaria and Artifact Scholar Elmer). These NPCs will allow a trade-in of certain artifact weapons for another version of that weapon. These weapons are Battler, Malice, Spear of Kings, Golden Spear, Traitor’s Dagger, Croc Tooth Dagger and Bruiser.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Tears said:
https://faq.camelot-europe.com/cgi-...WRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MjE0JnBfcGFnZT0x&p_li=

TRIALS OF ATLANTIS WORLD NOTES

- An Artifact Scholar has been added to each realm's Hall of Heroes (Artifact Scholar Jarron, Artifact Scholar Alaria and Artifact Scholar Elmer). These NPCs will allow a trade-in of certain artifact weapons for another version of that weapon. These weapons are Battler, Malice, Spear of Kings, Golden Spear, Traitor’s Dagger, Croc Tooth Dagger and Bruiser.

But what about CB/golm etc?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Not mentioned in the patch notes, where did you see that you could respec GOLM ? It definetly only mentions weapons.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Tears said:
Not mentioned in the patch notes, where did you see that you could respec GOLM ? It definetly only mentions weapons.
I didnt see golm, but i did see CB. Cant remember where tho.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
yup..goes bak to 0% at lvl 0...sux for malice but if u really want to do sumthing new lvling malice again is alot better than rerolling another BM etc..

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
might need a try once those scholars are live. (official info might be uncomplete - again)
atleast for golm it wouldn't be too tasty to reset arti-xp to 0 :p

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
So, is it correctly understood if I assume I can give one of these scholars my Battler and get it returned to me as a Pierce weapon instead of a sucky Blades weapon?

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Thlauni said:
So, is it correctly understood if I assume I can give one of these scholars my Battler and get it returned to me as a Pierce weapon instead of a sucky Blades weapon?

Not that i would imagine, Battler isnt able to become pierce is it?

Im guessing it allows the change between the orginal TOA restictions for that item.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
you give the weapon to the scholar and he gives u options of what it can be turned into...

although im invading, i had options to turn malice from 1h slash to slash pole and crush or 2 handed

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Woah! Who says whining dosent help!? ;D

Following the tip of last week about the Artefact Scholars, we have decided to extend their trading list, so that the Scholars can also trade you other artefacts that were not listed before, such as Ceremonial Bracers, Gem of Lost Memories, Orion's Belt or Crown of Zahur. This feature will be implemented during the week, so you will not need to send a rightnow to the technical support to ask for these exchanges since, very soon, all you will need to do is visit Jarron, Alaria or Elmer in the Hall of Heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom