Respecc question

D

Dorin

If you are lvl 50 you will have the oppurtinity to do :
full-respecc and 2 single skill respecces
or
only the full respecc?

I bet my horses on the one and only 1 full respecc.

D

Damon_D

If you have the possibility to full repsecc , you dont get the single line respecc , only those chars BELOW lvl 20 will get both single line respeccs , because they get full respecc before they get the single. DO NOT ASUME U HAVE ALL 3 AT LVL 50 CAUSE YOU DONT !!!! You will not reach a " you get a single respecc line point " cause you allready pass'd both in lvl ( 19 and 39 )... hope that was clear

S

SFXman

You saying that a L50 will get one full respec and that is all? That is fine with me :)
I can full respecc my friar if I want to but there is no need...
My Scout at L35 will have what then?

M

matax

Can anyone clarify WHEN you get the various respecs? I have heard so many stories and don't know what is correct.

The main themes seem to be:

1. You can respec at levels 20 and 40 (regardless) - only whilst you are still this level / at anytime during the follwing levels !?

2. You can respec in version 1.52, but only if you are already level 40.

Being a sword/shield hero at the moment who wants to respec to shield/spear once I get to high 40's/50 it would be nice to know :)

P

Psy|:m00:

Is there a spinky new realm respec too? I kinda Wasted Gals playing with mastery of the Art :(

B

Bodzilla

The first time you log into daoc when it's been patched to 1.52, you get a full respec that can be used within 2 levels.
At level 20 and level 40 you get a single line respec which can only be used that level.
If you are at level 20 or 40 and still have use of the full respec, you dont get the single line one.

F

Flimgoblin

I'll do some example levels:

level 19: full respec
advances to 20 before using it, still has full
advances to 21 before using it, no respecs

level 19: full respec
uses respec
advances to 20: single line respec

level 50: full respec

level 40: full respec

level 37: full respec
advances to 38, full
advances to 39, nowt
advances to 40, single

S

SFXman

So in other words all characters made before 1.52 get a full respec when 1.52 comes out. Thank you for that information Bozilla. All I need to know.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by bodhi
I have a 12 Inch Penis.

12 inch? Holy cow... and a cow might be the only female being enjoying your shlongo...

Yee-haw, cowboy. :m00:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Lookee here! Another one... now we have 2 general forum boys lurking.

How about we guess how many DVD's we all have? Or how to mix a really good Pinacolada? Bull, lets talk about Big Brother! There are so many interesting topics we could cross forum post about!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

carefull, we might be teh ForuMites™ but they are forum mongers.
Im a bit scared.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

/em thinks to himself
Hmm holding, nice way to stab a person, hmmmm
/em think for a minute

Nah now is not the time.
LETS LAUNCH THE INVASION MASTER!!!!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Get the siege engines, my friend. I shall round up some rabid Lurikeens.

S

SFXman

Right.... this is getting a bit strange. But hey I am a Forumite too, woohoo!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

You're not evil enough, infact none of you are! Look at what you done to sicko!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

........ I like my new nick... has a ring to it.*sulks*

O

old.Gombur Glodson

And next you'll start handing out candy to kids, candy _NOT_ containing cyanide.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Ssshhh... the Morlocks are listening....

J

j000 d000d

On patch day, every char gets a Full Respec. If you level 2 levels more, you lose it.

The rest of the chars created get one at 20 and 40, which they will lose after leveling ONCE. So if you want to respec, do it before you level.

O

old.tRoG

i never get any pms :(

either nobody likes me or im not naughty enough.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Teador
On patch day, every char gets a Full Respec. If you level 2 levels more, you lose it.

The rest of the chars created get one at 20 and 40, which they will lose after leveling ONCE. So if you want to respec, do it before you level.

You think Bodhi could respec for a 6inch shlongo?

Oh.. and Inbox is clear again. Sorry.

B

Brinx

Can't be arsed with this, going to go nowhere remotely DAoC related. Do it on BW General please.

edit: BW General, not DAoC General. If the likes of bodhi have to inflict posts on other people it'd be nice if it's their own forum.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Bwinxie, my friend... this is exactly what we are doing......

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Much nicer for us spammers™ there, it's like the promised land.

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by Brinx
Can't be arsed with this, going to go nowhere remotely DAoC related. Do it on BW General please.

edit: BW General, not DAoC General. If the likes of bodhi have to inflict posts on other people it'd be nice if it's their own forum.
Ya don't own forums ya know, maybe Bodhi had a 12inch penis for his DAoC character.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom