Respec

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Used one of those 'Ceriac' respec stones, few days ago, how goddam complicated was that!!
Everyone gave me different advice, I had the freakin thing in my backpack running round like a soft tw*t trying to find who actually took it.

Every website I tried had a different NPC listed as the recipient, finally found ITA in Mag Mell was the chick.
I was poopin it in case some NPC took it and didn't give it back or summit, 3 plat's a bit much to lose (yes that's the going price in Hib/Excal).

Been playing DAOC since the start, but have lived in BG's, running round now with my 50 for a change, I 've got my guild in stitches asking the most basic questions. like how do you know what realm rank an enemy player is and what does HMG stand for?

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
ermm.. I think I know what he is going on about :m00:

you gave the respec stone to the NPC... did you go to your class trainer and do /respec to get the points back? as the NPC just gives the respec for you to use not the points back for that skill.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
think he's saying how complicated everything seems to be these days and back in his days all of it were fields.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom