Respec

hrodis

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone av a luminescant ceriac stone they wanna sell. if u do plz pm me here or in game (under Hrodis)

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
Ceriac stones are as good as non-existant now since noone ever farms Galla anymore, think you should just go look for an Exerpise (full respec) stone, since those still are relatively common from Dragon raids

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
I got one if you need it for not screwing up auto train :)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
I got one if you need it for not screwing up auto train :)

You do not lose auto-train points when doing a full /respec and never have done. People were just scared of taking the chance with their toons and people selling single line stones did nothing to dispel the rumours (for obvious reasons).

This has been discussed to death on the Alb/Excal forum - do a search there and you ought to find a few threads on the subject...

*Edit*

In fact, I have done a little research myself...

"You cannot use any single line respec until you have used your full respec or it is lost in some way (if you gain a level or outstanding respecs are removed in a future patch). As said a full respec will overwrite any other skill respec you have.

If you use a full respec you will keep the same number of total points that you have at the moment (including 'bonus' points from autotraining) however the lines that your class autotrains in will be at their maximum autotrained level meaning that if you haven't autotrained them, your available points will be slightly lower as the points to get them to this level will be taken from your total.

There is a fuller explanation in the Camelot Herald grab bag at http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1536.shtml"

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
I'm autotrained. I've used full respecs without losing the extra points, it's fine.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Oh well, i never knew if it was true or not tbh :) Nice to have it cleared out :wub:

Btw, does nightshades auto train?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom