respec stones

Y

-yoda-

Well ive read down the boards and seen a few threads starting arguements about lott's of respec stones. to those who lose the stones there WILL be a next time . im pretty damn sure dragon raids will become a VERY reguler occurence now . so no doubt at all you WILL recieve one very soon. a good way to get one is to form guild grps.. EASY and effortless "who needs" and those who do enter lotto .

on aussies raid lod won 2 of each we simpley asked in /gu who needed them "even the ones who didnt attend" and those who needed lotto'd . i needed one and didnt win but i know next time i will have a better chance and that there WILL be a next time.

so lets quit the arguements and whines you will get your stone just goto the raids :)

P

Puppetmistress

Well, tbh I expected to get whines and stuff about the raid. Clearly respec-stones have a high value, even for peeps who don't need a respec: Perhaps they need it later, or they can sell it for a few coin.

If I ever come into the position to win a respec-stone I will lotto for it and if I win it I will GIVE it away to a guild-member who needs one.

I really don't think a respec-stone is worth having a big fuss over. Not to mention an argument with guildies, they are supposed to be your friends in the game.

Everyone is entitled for a respec-stone and everyone knows at least 1 person who wants it. 'Claiming' stones even before the raid has started is childish in my opinion (except for raid-leaders who offered a great deal and time into it to make it a success).

My 2 cents.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

If people want a stone then they should go on the raid. I don't think it is fair on the other people who need a stone in your group if you are lottoing for a stone that you don't want.

Well...for now at least. I guess when the major Stone Rush is over and people have all done their 'argh, I'm a fucking gimp. save me' respecs then it won't matter who enters the lotto. These whines are hardly surprising though. Fun to read, but hardly surprising. :)

O

old.LandShark

Dragon was piss-easy.
Ergo he will be farmed to f00k and there is really nothing worth arguing about :x

S

skile

It's just bad morals to enter lotto when u don't need stone, thats for sure.

A

Aybabtu

Wouldn lotto'ing between guild rule out the fact that people that doesn't need gets it only to earn a few coins on his guildies/friends, i'd consider it abit lame if one from my guild had a respec stone and didn't need but would gladly sell it for a huge amount og money, i'd do the same.

My idea is that guilds on the raids has a leader lotto'ing for the stones and devide them equaly in the guild, much like Aussie's raid. This might work in some guilds and might not in others, just a thought :)

Edit: i wouldn sell it, i'd give it away, thats what i wanted to say

O

old.Ramas

Aussie's split-between-guilds system usually works best on all types of raids.

Lottoing amoung GMs works because GMs mostly get on with each other and *mostly* don't get into stupid arguments.

Ther lottoing items inside guilds works because everyone trusts each other and most are friends.

Lottoing items across large numbers of pickup groups and individuals reguarly causes headaches and unnecessary whine spam on BW for obvious reasons.

That said, variety is almost always a good thing, and so long as everyone follows the golden raid loot rule then it all works out ok in the end.

GOLDEN RAID LOOT RULE.

Raid leader makes the rules.

And if you don't like them you make your own damn raid.

:D

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by skile
It's just bad morals to enter lotto when u don't need stone, thats for sure.

Lol Why should people put the effort in if not for the stones or drops?

I have every right to a respec stone as the enxt guy, did I fuck up my template or did I screw up my RA's ?? Is that my fault?

Everybody should stop the incessant bitching and keep going to raids to get the damned stones, if people keep saying:

"OI you dont need it therefore your not in lotto for it"

I'll laugh me feckin bits off when 5 people turn up for dragon raids.

And you'll only have yourself to blame, if I put the effort in I deserve a crack at whats on offer, if people think they deserve more than others they are seriously deluded.

For the record I swapped my skill respec for a realm one cuz a guildy said he needed it, Now if somebody had said even though you took part you dont deserve it how long do you honestly think people will keep doing this?

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by quinthar
Lol Why should people put the effort in if not for the stones or drops?

Im 100% theres people in albion that does things to help others and not for personal gain.

Where would albion be if everyone had that opinion about raids, like, 'isn't worth my time if i can't get something even if i don't need it!' seems abit egotistic if you ask me.

Its like drops, people that can't use items shouldn lotto for them, especialy if its only to sell the item.

Now, i can't tell whos intitled to get a stone, thats the tricky part, i'd guess we just have to trust each other :)

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Im 100% theres people in albion that does things to help others and not for personal gain.

Where would albion be if everyone had that opinion about raids, like, 'isn't worth my time if i can't get something even if i don't need it!' seems abit egotistic if you ask me.

Its like drops, people that can't use items shouldn lotto for them, especialy if its only to sell the item.

Now, i can't tell whos intitled to get a stone, thats the tricky part, i'd guess we just have to trust each other :)

all of ure chrs r gimped aybabtu:p

J

jilson

I say duel whoever losses gets the respec stone :p

oh yeh sorry Tildai still no Race respec

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Conchabar
all of ure chrs r gimped aybabtu:p

Damn you!!!!

Aye both my chars are gimped, Frikking 2H slash sarecen Armsman!!!! And DW isn't how i would like to play my infil, guess i just have to do some raids :)

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by jilson
I say duel whoever losses gets the respec stone :p

oh yeh sorry Tildai still no Race respec

that makes no sence the gimp would lose the loser should get the respec stone tbh:)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Conchabar
that makes no sence the gimp would lose the loser should get the respec stone tbh:)

That is what he's saying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom