Respec stones on Gorre

Xurio

Fledgling Freddie
Where are they?
apperently there At a NPC Called Gwinna in tnn.. but i searched the whole place and cant find em ;(

have they been add'ed in beta?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
tried /where gwinna on a guard?

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
He was there in mid the first day, when I got there yesterday he wasn't there. So they maybe removed them, I don't know really. :p

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Eva said:
He was there in mid the first day, when I got there yesterday he wasn't there. So they maybe removed them, I don't know really. :p

Yes we activated them but as they're not permanent NPCs it would seem they got lost amongst the server restarts. The good news is that I've got what I need to bring them back here at home so I'll go do that now (providing I can get on the server ofc ;) )

Xurio

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
Yes we activated them but as they're not permanent NPCs it would seem they got lost amongst the server restarts. The good news is that I've got what I need to bring them back here at home so I'll go do that now (providing I can get on the server ofc ;) )

n1 ;)

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
well... don't get your hopes up just yet, I still need to get onto the server first...

unfortunately there's no magic trick I can do to get on, short of restarting the server ofc but I'd rather not have to resort to that.

If I can get on now then I'll wait 'til the middle of the night when numbers start dropping.

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
well... don't get your hopes up just yet, I still need to get onto the server first...

unfortunately there's no magic trick I can do to get on, short of restarting the server ofc but I'd rather not have to resort to that.

If I can get on now then I'll wait 'til the middle of the night when numbers start dropping.
Should get rid of the chests/keys, and the numbers will automatically drops. I'm pretty sure Gorre has a large enough test base atm as it is.

Respecs might be only viable thing to be added, but Chests sure as hell need to be removed :p

Btw, restart the server imho xD

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
/where gwinna still gives nothing and i cant even respec now to test new ra's. i already used the 2 free respecs. so when will he be back so i can test nf beta properly ??

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
reggie said:
/where gwinna still gives nothing and i cant even respec now to test new ra's. i already used the 2 free respecs. so when will he be back so i can test nf beta properly ??

if u are dat desperate just reroll char and transfer his equipment :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom