respec stones (funny)

Calamore

Fledgling Freddie
Q: It’s been said that at the launch of New Frontiers, RA respec stones will be selling for 10 silver off of NPC's. What are you planning to do with people who load up on the stones with like 100 of them and plan to sell them for 1 to 2 plat after that week of selling has gone away?

A: Laugh at them, because the stones will vanish once the week is over.

hehe the answer was funny :)

Deld

Loyal Freddie
Wish we had a testing server I hate getting all info from whining yanks funny reply tho :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Free tip to all. Try to get to the exact weekchange moment, drop a 100 stones on the ground and pick them back up after the "disappearance".

I'm betting the mythic coders didn't think about dropped stones :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Count your blessings that i'm not playing anymore...

Though...planning on a return. I never played "Teh Seel" ingame so, tempted.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Well they will most likely take down the servers breifly to remove the stones ;)

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Use the vault...

Longshot but worth it.
So you think they didn't think of the vaults either? That's a laugh. :)

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Count your blessings that i'm not playing anymore...

Though...planning on a return. I never played "Teh Seel" ingame so, tempted.

I seriously doubt "Teh" is a name not already taken :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
current RA stones are Luminescent Exeregum Stone and something else for the RA dungeon ones

I imagine the temporary ones will be Luminescent Temporary RA Stones ;) (well something better sounding) and won't be accepted after the week anyway whether you can manage to keep them or not.

They've already said the normal ones won't be accepted for that week.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
it'll crash the market for RA respecs :(

and its already selling at as low as 1.5p on mid/pryd :p

how am i supposed to get my cash now? :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ormorof said:

and its already selling at as low as 1.5p on mid/pryd :p

how am i supposed to get my cash now? :p

mnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhh wait till more than a week after NF - duh

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
New Frontiers Respecs

- As part of New Frontiers, we are providing players with the ability to obtain a full realm ability respec at a very low cost (10 silver). We introduce this system for testing on Pendragon today. Players wishing to respec their realm abilities can visit the merchants set up specifically for this purpose and purchase special respec stones - Sophist's Realmstone. **These special stones will only be available for one week on the live servers, then they will disappear.** During the time these new stones are available, the Respec NPCs will temporarily not accept the old realm stones. Once the merchants are gone, the Respec NPCs will once again accept the old stones. These are the merchants that will be selling the new, temporary respec stones:

Albion - Brandonne Chauncy in Camelot
Midgard - Frumdall Helmer in Jordheim
Hibernia - Gwinna Galbrath in Tir na Nog

- Please note that in order to use these stones, you must turn them in to the appropriate Respec NPC and then type '/respec realm' in front of your class trainer. The NPCs that accept these respec stones are listed below.

http://www.camelotherald.com/pendragon.php

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
u cant use those stones after that week. as theres only one certain NPC per realm that will accept them. and when they take that NPC out those stones are worthless...

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
You do realise they're giving full skill respecs as well..

Taken from grab bag - : Will there be a full skill respec in New Frontiers, as well as the realm ability respecs mentioned in the patch notes?

A: Yep. There’s a great big post coming with a lot more information, but I expect that’s the short answer that everyone was looking for

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
1week..
Hurray another genius blackout plan :twak:

Bad idea. Should make a cap of have many you can buy, instead of one puny week cap. Its like pising on people that cant sit there that week, vacation or work etc :(

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
Archon said:
1week..
Hurray another genius blackout plan :twak:

Bad idea. Should make a cap of have many you can buy, instead of one puny week cap. Its like pising on people that cant sit there that week, vacation or work etc :(

Kinda agree with that point... if a person is at work, on vacation, ill or smth for that week they're pretty much 100% screwed :)

Can't think of another way that could be better implemented atm as slightly stoned, but maybe giving each char like x amount of stones and only after the first one has been used set a count down... or if they don't use the stone after x rp gained the countdown begins (with a warning msg of some sort to alert the player)

just a idea

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
mnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhh wait till more than a week after NF - duh

Perhaps the demand for RA respecs will drop sigificantly after all players have had a chance to respe for free, duh???

Vyc

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
Welcome to Hib/Pryd. The dragon dies here at least 5 times a week and are given out for free, the stones are worthless :D

living

Fledgling Freddie
Vyc said:
Welcome to Hib/Pryd. The dragon dies here at least 5 times a week and are given out for free, the stones are worthless :D

bah then givf one to me eld so i can get pbae .. no grps want meh :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Otho said:
Perhaps the demand for RA respecs will drop sigificantly after all players have had a chance to respe for free, duh???

not likely

the fotm RA specs won't be finalized for a few weeks - and a few nerfs and boosts here and there we'll be back to normal ;)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Flimgoblin said:
not likely

the fotm RA specs won't be finalized for a few weeks - and a few nerfs and boosts here and there we'll be back to normal ;)

hmm perhaps i can raise prices after NF then! :D

supply and demand for the win :clap:

( i just finished 3 hours of economics exam with lots of supply and deman :( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom