Respec stone?

wocen

Fledgling Freddie
Just a little question.
I've heard you can get respec stones sa loot if you kill a dragon.
what lvl do I have to be with my necro to kill one,and where do I find them?
my spec:
deathsight 19+3
painworking: 5(I want this five over to d/sight)
death servant: 1+2

>< mih!

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Hello there Wocen.
You will not be able to kill the dragon solo, you would need atleast a few groups.

Abrogo & Exeregum stones are Realm respecs. These two most be handed in at a guy in Camelot guildhall.
Ceriac stones are single line skill respec. This stone must be handed in at a person in Humbenton keep.
Exerpise is a full skill respec This stone must be handed in at a guy in Camelot guildhall.

Dalmar-Hume

Fledgling Freddie
you get a free line respec at 20 and 40 - i cant remember if they are removed after leveling

Helme

Resident Freddy
Dalmar-Hume said:
you get a free line respec at 20 and 40 - i cant remember if they are removed after leveling
They are. In NF you also recieve a full respec at level 5 :p

And you can get Ceriac stones from Caer Sidi, the SI epic dungeon for Albion.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
you can also buy them on Consignment Merchants in housing zone, but they're rather costly, cant remember the exact price but 2-4+ plats is my guess. probably not an option though if you're just starting out :/

Bergskalle

Loyal Freddie
You will now also be able to gain RA respec stones from Passage of Conflict. These mobs are soloable at lvl 50ish. The drop rate is rare, but still if you kill enough mobs u'll get one.

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Wocen best thing to do is respec ur necro at lvl 40 when u get a free single line respec 5 points in painworker isnt that bad you just need to wait an extra level or 2 to get the spell u want from deathsight

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Bergskalle said:
You will now also be able to gain RA respec stones from Passage of Conflict. These mobs are soloable at lvl 50ish. The drop rate is rare, but still if you kill enough mobs u'll get one.

Really? do the normal mobs drop them? Ive been in POC grps killing shades in there and never got one. However when killing the main named mobs we seem to get a 100% drop rate. This kinda lead we to assume the only dropped on the main mobs would be interested to know if this is the case. The main mobs are definetly not soloable (at least in Hib).

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Well, by that spec, you appear to be level 20 ?

If so, you can clear it by targetting your trainer and typing /respec painworking.

If not, it'll only put you one level behind on deathsight, which isn't a big deal, so wait to 40 and then do the above.

Darzil

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
Really? do the normal mobs drop them? Ive been in POC grps killing shades in there and never got one. However when killing the main named mobs we seem to get a 100% drop rate. This kinda lead we to assume the only dropped on the main mobs would be interested to know if this is the case. The main mobs are definetly not soloable (at least in Hib).

They drop from random mobs afaik. Ive gotten 1 myself and seen another guy get one from the orange/redcon mobs right at the start.

wocen

Fledgling Freddie
thanx all!! :clap:

yey!

my question is aswered,an many more aswell:)

and again: thanx all!!

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:

just farming the entrance mobs ive gotten 3-4 in a few hours so yes they do drop of anything.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Cyviel said:
just farming the entrance mobs ive gotten 3-4 in a few hours so yes they do drop of anything.

i was farming there for about 3 hours last night .. didn't get any :( .. jsut got alor of rog crap

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom