Respec stone - purchase of

kelind

Fledgling Freddie
Is it possible to buy one of these in the market place and if so, how? Thank you.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
What server/realm do you play on ?

The respec stones can only be sold [off NPC] in the housing zone, just do a search there at the Market Explorer [i think hes called].

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Go to a market explorer in a housing zone, search for Exerpise (full skill respec), Exergum (realm skill respec) or Ceraic (might be wrong spelling, but single skill line respec anyway).

Alternatively go on Dragon raids for full and realm respecs, or your realms highest level SI dungeon for single line respecs.

Painbringer

Fledgling Freddie
be warned respec stones sell for extortionate prices, seems alot of players like to screw their fellow realm mates over alot more these days even tho the dragon still dies easily. It used to be 1p for RA respec, 2p for single line and 3-4p for full skill, now except for the RA respec you are looking to pay at least double those prices :flame:

Helme

Resident Freddy
And also expect that full skills are cheaper then single lines becouse of none g oes to the epic dungeons in SI anymore :)

Its Ceriac btw for singleline ;O

kelind

Fledgling Freddie
Great, thank you all, you have been really helpful.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Fana said:
Go to a market explorer in a housing zone, search for Exerpise (full skill respec), Exeregum (realm skill respec) or Ceriac

Abrogo, which ain't mentioned, is RA respec too.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Shrye said:
Abrogo, which ain't mentioned, is RA respec too.
If you want to buy a few RA respecs, buy the exergum ones ( dragon) they stack. The Abrogo stones ( from summoner's) don't stack.

Danita

Dalmar_Hume

Fledgling Freddie
i would recommend waiting for NF - as long as you are level 20 + you will get a full respec given to you on release day and it will be available until you next level the character

Milne

Fledgling Freddie
Dalmar_Hume said:
i would recommend waiting for NF - as long as you are level 20 + you will get a full respec given to you on release day and it will be available until you next level the character

All characters? or just level 50s or what? :)

EDIT: shit you said 20+, my bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom