Respec Patch

O

old.Zoyster

Does antone actually know when the respeccing patch is coming out on the Excalibur server.

It kinda sux that i slogged it out LVLing a wizard, and decided early on to go 45 on Fire after doing my research......only to find out after i spent my spare points on Earth that wizards were getting a new line of bolts on fire.

This means no 50 Fire bolt for me till the RESPEC patch !!!!!

Its not lile CS wher u logg on blast away and logg off......I easily spent 2-3 months playing, and my character is gimped for something I could not of known in advance.....It is really annoying!!!! So when is the respecc coming out ??

quite frankly I will nuke like Harry Potter compared to Xuthos & Tylar of Midd & hibb:clap:

V

Vell

Well, it's not even been put into the US version yet, so you are talking a good long while. 6 months seems like a realistic figure?

S

Solid

Bout enuff time to take my ShadowZerker to 50 for easy levelling and then respec him to a 100% CritBlade :D

S

SFXman

Respec sure will be interesting... since in the meanwhile we might as well each level 4 L50s... ;)

B

Bootae

Not exactly relevant to Zoysters question, but for those who plan to respec archer/assassin classes, if you made your character easy to lvl and then at 50 respecced to be pure RvR, what are you gonna do when the lvl limit is increased in the future and you can't fight mobs to get up to lvl 60?

Assuming we've not all quite and moved on by then :p

I

infozwerg

YAY, zoyster is gimped, zoyster stays gimped, zoysta da mad gimp :clap:

btw zoyster dun matter if your gimped, youre still going to suck cause you dun obey orders and are avalonian meat.

easy rp :m00:

S

Solid

Nothing to say a CritBlade cant xp, just its a pain.

And I make my chars for RvR so I woudl rather have a PvE gimp than a RvR gimp build.

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

Originally posted by SFXman
Respec sure will be interesting... since in the meanwhile we might as well each level 4 L50s... ;)

This is exactly how it is on the US servers.
I often ask people "so do you have an alt?"
I expect the usual "yeah I got a level 10 scout..."
But I get...
"Well I have 3 level 50's on MLF, 1 level 34 and a 50 on merlin..."

etc etc etc

They are dieing for the respec patch over there.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Bootae
Not exactly relevant to Zoysters question, but for those who plan to respec archer/assassin classes, if you made your character easy to lvl and then at 50 respecced to be pure RvR, what are you gonna do when the lvl limit is increased in the future and you can't fight mobs to get up to lvl 60?
Well... pure RvR for a scout is high longbow, 42 shield, bit of thrust and high stealth. This is a PvE template just as well... you actually think us scouts have any use for our melee skill? It does jack all damage... the only good thing is that after a block you can perform beartooth to stun the mob and get another arrow shot...

O

old.Zoyster

Actually, there can only be 1 person with that kind of arrogance !!

How's it going in Midd land ?

S

SFXman

Yes, I must agree. Occasionally you meat a mid who just can't stop blabbering on about how Albions are cowards since they have been kicking arse in RvR for so long... even if they themselves suck butt they always have the good 'ol vets to rely on.

I

infozwerg

actually im the other person zoyster.

and no sfxman, zoyster is no coward, hes the exact opposite.

S

SFXman

You are the other person? Hehe...
Yes but anyhoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom