Resists on - Bracers and Jewellery

O

old.Krogar_Thane

Hello again gang.

Ok, im putting together a Spell crafting template for my new player crafted cloth armour.

I have collected some nice items on a few slots, and i am having fun tinkering with the template to fill the gaps so that i can reach my aim of 25 ish resists across the boards.

currently i have rubbish bracers and a stop gap jewel.

i read in another (i think Landsharks) post about these items.

Jewel:
Name: Gem of the Spirit Abhorrent
Effect 1: 7 Heat Resist
Effect 2: 7 Body Resist
Effect 3: 7 Matter Resist
Effect 4: 7 Energy Resist

Right Wrist:
Name: Bracer of Health
Effect 1: 30 Hits
Effect 2: 8 Slash Resist
Effect 3: 6 Energy Resist
Effect 4: 6 Heat Resist

can any one tell me where these drop? from which mobs or loc?
or, alternatively, do any of you guys have suggestions for nice bracers and jewellery which has nice resists to it (other stats are welcome to bearing in mind i am a runemaster).

I play on Camlann so can get to any realm or location basically.

Thanks in advance if any of you knowledgable folks can answer my questions, and opinions on nice resist bracers and jewels are welcomed.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.mattshanes

The top one drops off tanglers in 1.56 and i think the second is a SI quest item chosen from 6(?) not sure where it is though.

G

Gwendel

quests called Lost Treasure, lvl 49 heres the bracer rewards, think u get to choose 2

NPC: Ariette
Starting Location: Dales of Devwy (Ft. Gwyntell)
Reward
Your choice of lvl 50 bracers.
Bracer of Health: 30 Hits, 6% Heat Resist, 6% Energy Resist, 8% Slash Resist.
Bracer of Shielding: 3 Constitution, 4 Shield, 12% Body Resist, 8% Crush Resist.
Bracer of the Stealthy: 4 Quickness, 4 Stealth, 10% Heat Resist, 8% Body Resist.
Bracer of the Strong: 6 Strength, 3 Parry, 10% Matter Resist, 10% Thrust Resist.
Magical Bracer: 6 Power, 4 Intelligence, 8% Spirit Resist, 8% Thrust Resist.
Pious Bracer: 6 Power, 4 Piety, 8% Slash Resist, 8% Cold Resist.
Roguish Bracer: 4 Dexterity, 4 Dual Wield, 10% Energy Resist, 8% Crush Resist.

The Minstrel bracer had +4 charisma, +3 instruments, +10% cold resist, and +12% spirit resist.

All on Warcry ;)

O

old.Xarr

yes, you get to choose 2 bracelets from that SI quest. you can't pick 2 of the same tho. nevertheless those quest bracers rock :)

M

mabs0r

Originally posted by old.Xarr
yes, you get to choose 2 bracelets from that SI quest. you can't pick 2 of the same tho.

take a friend then ;)

E

erl

The bracers come in 1.59, which will come after SI here in europe so you'll have to wait a bit longer than just for SI.

I

Indiana Jones

according to 1.59 patch notes

- Albion Quests: Lost Treasures: Due to a bug, the reward portion of the quest has been restructured. If your quest journal now says 'Step 13 - Choose your second bracer from Ariette' and you did not make a first choice, return to Ariette behind Fort Gwyntell in Dales of Devwy and she will allow you to get your first bracer. Players will no longer be able to get unlimited no-sell, no-trade bracers.

so this means the bracers are in SI BEFORE 1.59...not?

O

old.Xarr

anyways it's still a bit before we can do that quest here in euro. so basing your sc suit on those 2 bracers will mean you're going to have to wait a wee while before you can complete it.

O

old.Krusha

yes the Alb bracer quest is in at SI launch.. its Mids who get them in 1.59

L

lairiodd

Where can you get info on the SI quests, cant seem to find out anything about them

O

old.Krogar_Thane

therefore....

if i am playing on camlann and all realms are available to me

and all requisites are done, i can go and get the quest with my runie?

does any1 know if a mid can do an alb "quest" as opposed to a 1td etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom