Resident Evil Trailer (bit pants)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Looks shit imo :/ amazing how film directors always ruin "Games" when trying to recreate them as movies... dropping my 2 cents in which i personally would have liked to have seen...

Resident Evil 1: Keep the mansion idea.. change the story slightly because no one wants to see something they've played on a psx 100 years ago - keep the same characters (maybe add 1-2 extras) lets face is creepy mansion > stupid underground "HIVE" with a computer shaped as a little girl running it.

Second Movie: Racoon city to be fair as thats where it was.. no mention of Leon kenedy (Racoon police department officer), Ada Wong (Spy/thief style character), William or even Anette birkin (scientists that worked on the G virus) no claire redfield either (Chris redfields sister) - once again change the story slightly so its new to even the gamers.

Third Movie: Racoon city once again - introduce nemesis sling whatever story line u wish.. jill valentine / the mercenaries would have been a good twist as would have an extra character or 2... lets face it no one wants to see a woman (member of the stars team) running around a city being chased by nemesis that has less than 2 words in his vocabulary book "STAAAARS" :p give us some extra story behind it.. not that shit with Milla in they passed off as the second movie

give me a film crew and a few lessons in directing and i'll show the viewers what they want ><

Laddey

FH is my second home
Lad did you read the book of hannibal rising? after reading that (which btw i thought was great except he totally ignored the fact hannibal was ment to have a 6th digit on one hand???) i knew the film would be a let down.

PREQUALS NEVER WORK!!!!!

never!

tea anyone?

I heard stuff about it, never read the book unfortunatly! The film was a complete letdown though. Maybe i should invest in the book!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aye Lad try the book it was pretty good tbh, all the Hannibal books are different to the movies though

Seel i still dont know what a cube zero is, i thought you were doing a mathematical equasion rofl nerf meh!

ill go google it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Seel i still dont know what a cube zero is, i thought you were doing a mathematical equasion rofl nerf meh!

ill go google it.

Me saying "It's a working sequel" didn't give the hint that it's a movie, when we're talking movies? :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i dont know, im old and confused :(

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURSE!!!

i googled it and am still in the dark,

i want a scone :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom