Games Resident Evil: Revelations ...will have a demo...on the PC!

Mkilbride

Loyal Freddie
Now, regardless of what you think about said game, or your opinion of the series.

I'm trying to think of the last time, a non indie PC game had a demo, not free trial, not beta, ect.

It's hard to remember!

www.polygon.com/2013/5/10/4318756/resident-evil-revelations-demo-date
demo for the console and Windows PC versions of Resident Evil: Revelations will be available May 14, one week before the launch of the game, publisher Capcom announced yesterday.

And get this...BEFORE RELEASE!

That's amazing!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Meh, after Resident Evil 6 I don't think I'll bother, was way to many quick time events for my liking + they've strayed away from what made Resident Evil famous in the first place to try and break it into more of an action oriented series as opposed to survival horror that it was back in Resident Evil 1/2/3/Code Veronica.

The co-op in 6 was amusing/good laugh at times but that's about as far as it went.

Mkilbride

Loyal Freddie
RE6 wasn't bad.

Revelations has been getting some stellar reviews. People are saying it's nothing like RE5 / 6, more like RE 3, with a little 4 mixed in.

Also, Old, A:CM didn't feature a demo, on PC at least.

View: http://youtu.be/lGQZ8TJ5kKg

Mkilbride

Loyal Freddie
Talking about player reviews, people who have actually played it, are saying it's good.

Mkilbride

Loyal Freddie
Yes, the press, but I'm talking normal users. Like us.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Gave in and bought it anyway, was pleasantly surprised by it tbh.. gone back to a more survival horror feel rather than just shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot quick time event shoot shoot shoot quick time. They really need to keep the series as survival horror.

Not finished it yet but I suspect I'm not far off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom